Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Camp Protection

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
Minecraft Username:
AruBear_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Camp Protection​

Suggestion Details:
What I mean by Camp Protection is, that there would be a cap on how much up a player can go or where they can go. If they go above or at that height they will receive a message on the TITLE and CHAT saying "CAMPING IS A BANNABLE OFFENCE" and would do 1 heart of damage a second. This would on an instinct make them jump. Damage can be changed according to liking. Some servers have implemented this and it has worked quite good. Of course this would have to differ each practice map.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would help reduce campers in practice, of JartexNetwork.​

callmelucid

Donator
Donator
IGN
callmelucid
+1
Campers are a big pain and this for sure would be very helpful

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
What if they try to by pass it by just going up high to a limit where they wont have a problem

Just if a dude is in the sky for more than 40 seconds he gets kicked should be nice

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AruBear

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
What if they try to by pass it by just going up high to a limit where they wont have a problem

Just if a dude is in the sky for more than 40 seconds he gets kicked should be n
They will ofc make it so it's there from the limit to where the barrier blocks are, covering the whole map

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
After reading your suggestion ( it's a pain to think when sleepy I promise ) well I've decided that your suggestion was worth an upvote since it would overall make it better for alot of players since yeah, let's be honest campers are in a whole lots of game ( for me atleast ) I don't know if it's just my luck but yeah. Overall your idea is great but would require some tweaking to make it work and be efficient

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would upvote it (+1) for the reasons that follows:
● Would reduce greatly the people that just decide to camp for a year.

● Overall would be a great system to be added on practice.

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide to Upvote/+1

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I like the idea of dealing 1 heart of damage per second while camping and campers are annoying so +1.

mila985

Donator
Donator
+1
This is a good idea, it would reduce the amount of campers in games.

1Angel

IGN
_1AnGel_
We for sure need this idea, it gets annoying to see or even report that much people +1

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
AruBear_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Camp Protection​

Suggestion Details:
What I mean by Camp Protection is, that there would be a cap on how much up a player can go or where they can go. If they go above or at that height they will receive a message on the TITLE and CHAT saying "CAMPING IS A BANNABLE OFFENCE" and would do 1 heart of damage a second. This would on an instinct make them jump. Damage can be changed according to liking. Some servers have implemented this and it has worked quite good. Of course this would have to differ each practice map.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would help reduce campers in practice, of JartexNetwork.​
Yo AruBear AruBear , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
This can be effective but only in modes such as build uhc, in gamemodes such as nodebuff, if we accidentally pearl to a higher place (Ex: a tall tree) we will start losing our health, and you've said that we will get 1 hp damage each sec, and since pearls have a cooldown (means we won't be able to go down), we will lose all our health and die.