Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can anyone gime some tips to win a bw game fast

NOOB_GAMING

Donator
Donator
IGN
NOOB_GAMMING
PLS help me win im losing so many games pls give some tips to win faster and how to get stacked in bw PLSPSLPSL

ned_

Donator
Donator
by y'know placing a straight line of blocks in there left/right their bed def then combo them to death

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
it's what ned_ ned_ said, however, it can also be used when someone is coming towards you, by placing some blocks in front of them they'll get blocked and you will be able to get them in a combo.

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
OK I know that but I didn't get that what did I say about that?

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
the 16 blocks rush thing s
You know first of all in maps like Mario if u 16 block rush u easily get the bed and you can start the combo with w tap or sth and you don't even need to combo. When you 16 block rush your enemy isn't ready so he doesn't have any kind of stone sword or are or sth so if u just trade hits with him and try to get more critics or trying to knock them off there's no need for blocks and sometimes when bridging u won't lose all off your blocks and will still have 1 or 2 blocks.

motasim

The best thing to do is just play, and try to come around some new strats. Sometimes it is better to rush quick (if you are on solos then sideways is usually the go to; same for duos. 1 stays to defend the bed and the other rushes). And sometimes it is better to just stay a little bit defensive. It is dynamic in my opinion.