Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can I get some tips and tricks for Skywars

D4rilivo

Hello, I am an old Jartex player (since 1017) and I have been very bad at Minecraft PvP until 2021 where I have practiced PvP enough for me to be pretty good. I have started playing Skywars seriously again and it's really fun. The thing is that I want W/L ratio to be over 1.0. I have 2 accounts that I stopped playing on. One username is "Darilivo" and the other is "MagingKiller". On those accounts I have a pretty bad W/L ratio, although it is a bit better for the second account (Like on the first one 0.03 and on the other I am not sure, but if I had to guess, I would say around 0.30). Now, on my third account ("D4rilivo") I have a 0.65 W/L ratio and 3.28 K/D ratio. It is steadily inclining, but I still don't win more than I lose. I already have the base skills like PvP, awareness of players, rush abilities and knowledge of maps. I need some advice from better players that have a really good W/L ratio (above 1.0 preferably). I know I am not bad since I have gotten lvl 15 in minigames in four days (how old the new account is at the time of writing this thread). If you have some tips that have really helped you, even if more specific or just on certain maps, please share them with me. I want to git gud. Ty :)

RatioNoob

Hello, I am an old Jartex player (since 1017) and I have been very bad at Minecraft PvP until 2021 where I have practiced PvP enough for me to be pretty good. I have started playing Skywars seriously again and it's really fun. The thing is that I want W/L ratio to be over 1.0. I have 2 accounts that I stopped playing on. One username is "Darilivo" and the other is "MagingKiller". On those accounts I have a pretty bad W/L ratio, although it is a bit better for the second account (Like on the first one 0.03 and on the other I am not sure, but if I had to guess, I would say around 0.30). Now, on my third account ("D4rilivo") I have a 0.65 W/L ratio and 3.28 K/D ratio. It is steadily inclining, but I still don't win more than I lose. I already have the base skills like PvP, awareness of players, rush abilities and knowledge of maps. I need some advice from better players that have a really good W/L ratio (above 1.0 preferably). I know I am not bad since I have gotten lvl 15 in minigames in four days (how old the new account is at the time of writing this thread). If you have some tips that have really helped you, even if more specific or just on certain maps, please share them with me. I want to git gud. Ty :)
First - big difference between skywars and bedwars, in skywars you need to rush supeisingly quick → while your enemy is still picking items from chests.
To start rush, you only need 1 chest, but I'd recommend to open 2 if you didn't got any armor.
If you are playing duos that's easier, you open one chest, your teammate opens one chest and then you both rush.
I also recommend you to learn godbridge or any bridge without sneak, at least 10 blocks of that bridge, because noob bridge and ninja bridge are definitely too slow.
Pvp - use BUTTERFLY click, single click is just bad tbh, drag click is useless in pvp, jitter is a little hard but also good, but in my opinion butterfly (double) click is the best for pvp, and pretty good for bridging also.
Middle → If you have different plans - not to rush people but to rush mid, it's completely okay, make sure to not just spend time there, but to get more stacked then other people and then easily kill them.
By the way 0,50 W/L ratio is good, however you need to be way better for 1+ W/L ratio.
Btw if you don't care about k/d, focus on surviving more then on killing.

I hope this helped you at least a little, have a good day :D

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Play calm , and try to loot fast as soon as you fall down from the box, and bridge towards the opponent, so that you can have a chance to kill the player, and when you see someone is bridging you can use eggs or snow balls to knock them off, This will be useful at the start, Hope I helped you!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

D4rilivo

Play calm , and try to loot fast as soon as you fall down from the box, and bridge towards the opponent, so that you can have a chance to kill the player, and when you see someone is bridging you can use eggs or snow balls to knock them off, This will be useful at the start, Hope I helped you!
Thank you! I only loot two chests and go straight to middle, because at the middle I have all the loot. And if I don't get a hat or pants at spawn island I get it at mid. You reminded me to play calm there, that is the most helpful tip. And today I was weirdly good. I won 12 games and lost only 3. Idk what happened!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

D4rilivo

First - big difference between skywars and bedwars, in skywars you need to rush supeisingly quick → while your enemy is still picking items from chests.
To start rush, you only need 1 chest, but I'd recommend to open 2 if you didn't got any armor.
If you are playing duos that's easier, you open one chest, your teammate opens one chest and then you both rush.
I also recommend you to learn godbridge or any bridge without sneak, at least 10 blocks of that bridge, because noob bridge and ninja bridge are definitely too slow.
Pvp - use BUTTERFLY click, single click is just bad tbh, drag click is useless in pvp, jitter is a little hard but also good, but in my opinion butterfly (double) click is the best for pvp, and pretty good for bridging also.
Middle → If you have different plans - not to rush people but to rush mid, it's completely okay, make sure to not just spend time there, but to get more stacked then other people and then easily kill them.
By the way 0,50 W/L ratio is good, however you need to be way better for 1+ W/L ratio.
Btw if you don't care about k/d, focus on surviving more then on killing.

I hope this helped you at least a little, have a good day :D
This helped a lot! I open two chests and rush, and I didn't know you can rush with only one chest. I always rush mid as fast as possible, and I have learned to be aggressive, but careful. I jitter click, for me, it is the best clicking method since I have the perfect sensitivity and don't shake that much. I can get 20 cps butterflying consistently, but it is way easier for me to aim and blockhit with jittering, and I get 14 cps with that clicking method. I am always very very careful when not having a helmet or boots, and I can manage to win without them. My average kill rate in the game is about 2 or 3, because when I don't get full armour I am very passive. Btw I only play in extreme mode. For the bridge method I use stair stacking ninja bridge, but I will try to learn moonwalk, because I find godbridge a little to hard (my best ia ten blocks) and breezily bridging is slower than my speed bridge. Also, today I got a suprising amount of wins (12 wins and 3 losses), just by being aggressive and using my soroundings. I practice PvP every day as I find it both enjoyable and useful. Also I don't play on certain maps as I don't think they're good. Tell me if I should keep doing this or is it just a waste of time.
Thank you very muck for the reply! Have a great day!

RatioNoob

This helped a lot! I open two chests and rush, and I didn't know you can rush with only one chest. I always rush mid as fast as possible, and I have learned to be aggressive, but careful. I jitter click, for me, it is the best clicking method since I have the perfect sensitivity and don't shake that much. I can get 20 cps butterflying consistently, but it is way easier for me to aim and blockhit with jittering, and I get 14 cps with that clicking method. I am always very very careful when not having a helmet or boots, and I can manage to win without them. My average kill rate in the game is about 2 or 3, because when I don't get full armour I am very passive. Btw I only play in extreme mode. For the bridge method I use stair stacking ninja bridge, but I will try to learn moonwalk, because I find godbridge a little to hard (my best ia ten blocks) and breezily bridging is slower than my speed bridge. Also, today I got a suprising amount of wins (12 wins and 3 losses), just by being aggressive and using my soroundings. I practice PvP every day as I find it both enjoyable and useful. Also I don't play on certain maps as I don't think they're good. Tell me if I should keep doing this or is it just a waste of time.
Thank you very muck for the reply! Have a great day!
No problem mann!! Glad it helped you! :D

Last edited:

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
ahh just grind on 1 account instead of grinding on many. I got to lvl 72 with just 1 account and if I grinded alts too I would be much lower and thus have lower ws too.