Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Can't place wood from /warp woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoD0esC0mbo

Minecraft Username:
NikoDoesCombo​

What is the suggestion about?
Can't place wood from /warp woods​

Description:
Now in the new season of sbf there as /warp woods added which are pretty ok and no one really has a problem but there is a point where a problem rises.You cant place the wood "logs" anywhere but if you convert it into planks you can but woods like spruce jungle birch and acacia cant be gotten from /kit meaning they are only available from /warp woods and you can't place any type of log from warp woods since it doesnt let you meaning if someone wants to use this for builds they cant they can only use oak wood.I would suggest enable placing of wood from /warp woods​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can improve as there will be more variety of blocks in builds and builds/islands will look better.Only being able to place oak logs is not a good idea since people also might wanna use other types of wood logs but can't place them since there is no way to get them except for /warp woods which when you get the logs you can't place them.​

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Neutral. That is intentional, as neither SBF nor SBD allow the placement of enchanted blocks.

If you want to buy spruce wood in SBF, come to /is warp clammer9. I'll set up a shop for them. I Will make a shop for other wood types in the future as well.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Pretty sure /shop is another place where you can buy wood unless it's not selling any.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, NikoD0esC0mbo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.