Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Other Change YT rank requirements

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
WildAbbee​

What is your suggestion's title?
Change YT rank requirements​

Suggestion Details:
I suggest lowering the sub requirement, increasing the jartex video requirement, and increasing the view requirement for YT rank. Subscribers don't matter as much as views, and they are also harder to get. More views on YT rank videos will mean more new players joining jartex. Increasing the jartex video requirement will mean that less youtubers will join jartex for a day, upload their video, apply for YT, use it to gain subs and then leave 2 weeks later once they have most of the jartex players subscribed.​
I suggest revising these 3 requirements to the following:​
750 subscribers - This will show that the youtuber has a loyal fanbase who will follow them to jartex.​
350 views per video​
5 videos uploaded on jartex prior to applying (1 video if it has >10k views, as we don't want to turn away large youtubers)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More jartex videos, increases popularity of those jartex videos = more players for jartex​

Extra Information:
yes part of why im suggesting this is because i have 250 views a vid but only 250 subs​

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Already suggested, the sub requirements imo are too low

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Neutral
Already suggested, the sub requirements imo are too low
why? subscribers are not an accurate representitive of a channels size, i get more views than channels with 100k subs
EDIT: i do agree that some of the youtube ranks rn have extremely small channels

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
why? subscribers are not an accurate representitive of a channels size, i get more views than channels with 100k subs
EDIT: i do agree that some of the youtube ranks rn have extremely small channels
i don't really think they should be this much decreased, i'd prefer 1000 like iFlyYT iFlyYT said in his suggestion here
and it was already suggested sooo

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
In that case you must be comparing yourself with a really dead channel. I think a subscriber requirement of 1k should be great, since YouTubers at that size unlock monetisation which will probably boost their motivation to post videos!
I'll stay neutral, but this has great promise

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
In that case you must be comparing yourself with a really dead channel. I think a subscriber requirement of 1k should be great, since YouTubers at that size unlock monetisation which will probably boost their motivation to post videos!
I'll stay neutral, but this has great promise
yes i am, but thats precisely my point, a channel having subscribers doesn't mean it gets views / is popular / not dead

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
-1, I believe on view counts andsubscribers. View count is high means subscribers will go high as well but doesn't mean subscribers doesn't matter the more subscribers you have the more u have ur chance. So its a nono

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
-1, I believe on view counts andsubscribers. View count is high means subscribers will go high as well but doesn't mean subscribers doesn't matter the more subscribers you have the more u have ur chance. So its a nono
"-1 i completely agree with you"

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
What? whts with quotation marks, and if u don't agree that's fine, I suggested what I had

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
+1, I've recently seen a Youtuber get accepted even though they had only one single video of jartex. where they applied minutes after posting their first ever video about jartex.

We need higher requirements, and those requirements HAVE TO BE MET.