Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Changing the Scamming Rule

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets

Minecraft Username:
not_Nuggets​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Global Rules​

What is your suggestion's title?
Changing the Scamming Rule​

Suggestion Details:
As far as I am aware, the current Scamming rule allows AH Scamming on the excluded gamemodes (Gens, Prison, LifeSteal, Factions). However, I believe that it is a bad idea because the person purchasing the item, for example a shulker box advertised as being full of diamonds, has no way of knowing if the contents of said shulker box is actually full of the diamonds. Therefore I believe that AH Scamming should always be punishable, even on the gamemodes where regular scamming is allowed.

Instead of changing this rule, another option could be to simply add a way to check the contents of a container being sold.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Reduces the confusion with the Scamming rule, as well as reduces the amount of rule breakers and scammers.​

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Of course, I really can't see the reason why scamming is allowed in AH just like that. Definitely a +1 from me!

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Hey Joshh,
It's an Upvote/+1 from me.

Reason(s) :
-I agree with you.

Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.

Best Regards,
~popsicled_xd

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
not_Nuggets​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Global Rules​

What is your suggestion's title?
Changing the Scamming Rule​

Suggestion Details:
As far as I am aware, the current Scamming rule allows AH Scamming on the excluded gamemodes (Gens, Prison, LifeSteal, Factions). However, I believe that it is a bad idea because the person purchasing the item, for example a shulker box advertised as being full of diamonds, has no way of knowing if the contents of said shulker box is actually full of the diamonds. Therefore I believe that AH Scamming should always be punishable, even on the gamemodes where regular scamming is allowed.​
Instead of changing this rule, another option could be to simply add a way to check the contents of a container being sold.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Reduces the confusion with the Scamming rule, as well as reduces the amount of rule breakers and scammers.​
Definitely +1 (infact I would like scamming to be bannable no matter what : /) also ive noticed a lot of people saying but you have to click on the upvote button next to the post for it to actually count.