Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Chorus Camel Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvhou

Minecraft Username:
yvhou​

What is your suggestion's title?
Chorus Camel Drops​

Suggestion Details:
I am writing to address the issue of Chorus Camels dropping Wild Dust, which has caused a significant imbalance in the server's economy. While other mini-mobs in the boss world drop crops depending on what type of mob they are, the Chorus Camel drops a useless item that players do not know what to do with or simply throw away as it wastes the space of our inventory. This is frustrating for players, as they are not able to profit from killing the Chorus Camel like they are with other mini-mobs while doing level.

To solve this issue, I suggest modifying the Chorus Camels so that they no longer drop Wild Dust. Instead, they could drop an item that aligns with the game's mechanics, such as the chorus fruit itself, which is dropped by other mini-mobs and could be used to feed a new pet.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This change would not only restore balance to the server's economy but would also enhance the overall gameplay experience for players.​

Extra Information:
I understand that making changes to the server's code and balance can be difficult, but I believe that this proposal would ultimately benefit the server and its player base. Thank you for considering my suggestion.​

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Yvhou​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • SBD Season revamped, Chorus camels are no longer a thing.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.