Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Clan Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogontom

IGN
frogontom
Minecraft Username:
bravevboi​

What is your suggestion's title?
Clan Bank​

Suggestion Details:
The idea is simple you add a bank for each clan and clan members can store their coins on their own will according and desired amount. It would be even more great if they added a interest feature but it would be really unbalanced and making it easy for big clans to earn money easily so i would suggest it but it mostly will be denied. The second point is adding a feature to trust clan members to withdraw your coins or not by a command /trust player. This would be a good way of coin trade so that no one can pay real life money for in-game coins instead you have to be a clan member or a friend of the user for sharing coins with your friends.
Also a small suggestion please show the date of next clan season end in the /clan info menu​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Improve the importance and user experience of clans feature which is relatively new to jartex​

Extra Information:
If you like the suggestion please feel free to comment below and point out any flaws​

frogistom

+1 Yes this would certainly help a lot and improve the clan feature also I would go with you as a fellow frog

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
-1 [Using Alts to Upvote posts, Also already suggested]

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, frogontom​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.