Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Clan invites can be queued just like friend requests

twentyhos

Minecraft Username:
MeJester​

What is your suggestion's title?
Clan invites can be queued just like friend requests​

Suggestion Details:
All I am asking is to add a feature which allows to invite offline players to the clan and make them queue like friend requests which the player can check after joining by using a command -

/clan invite requests

This would help some people in my discord server who are in different timezone join my clan as we have complete opposite timezone's .​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help by allowing you to invite your friends to clan without them being online and they can accept invite when they log in making it smooth and easy.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Don't really see a problem about that, except that the command should be /clan requests instead of what you said

frogontom

IGN
frogontom
+1 seems like a great idea as it helps to invite people in different one zones even when they are not online which is very essential

AtharvaThePro

IGN
AtharvaThePro
-1 It is a useless feature because only Clan leader and commanders can invite people and queueing Clan request will be of no use because only 2 or 3 commanders are there (mostly) in a clan and a clan commander is a trusted member of clan so I dont think this suggestion should be implemented for now.

frogontom

IGN
frogontom
-1 It is a useless feature because only Clan leader and commanders can invite people and queueing Clan request will be of no use because only 2 or 3 commanders are there (mostly) in a clan and a clan commander is a trusted member of clan so I dont think this suggestion should be implemented for now.
Every clan does not have many people you know. My clan only has about 4 people and we need more people I found someone on discord but their online time is different so all I am saying is queue the request like friend requests so that when the other guy comes online he can see that he is invited and may or may not join according to his wish

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1 reasons stated by Lumin0us Lumin0us the great.

Polarexian7

Donator
Donator
IGN
Polarexian7
+1

It was quite inconvenient when I was invited to a good clan during a bedwars game, but I had to join after because it wouldn't let me jin during the game. Eventually, the invite expired. Maybe to make things more fair, you can make it so that once you accept a clan request (in the form of /clan requests), the other clan requests could disappear so you don't jump from clan to clan so fast. Overall, I think this is a good idea, and that it should have been in the game way before.

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
Hello T twentyhos

After viewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a
+1

Reasons stated above

Cheers!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey twentyhos,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Clan invites can be queued just like friend requests” an
Upvote (+1)

“I dont even k ow why people need to be online to get invited”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!