Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied clan wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXtheKeK

Minecraft Username:
MAXtheKeK​

What is your suggestion's title?
clan wars​

Suggestion Details:
So I thought why not add clan wars and clan missions. So how this works is basically you can gain trophies when doing clan wars and how it works is basically the clan leader if he/she wants to start a clan war with another clan then he/she sends them an invite to fight them and its a 4v4 bedwars game or other existing game modes.
To balance it out you can make it so it only gives about 70 trophies per win or depending on how many trophies the clan has so if they are first on clan leaderboard with around 20000 trophies or something they gain less.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could satisfy the player base and make the game more exciting while also making the clan system have another purpose besides just grinding trophies for leaderboard.​

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
Hello
After viewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a
Players could abuse this to create clans using alt accounts and then get more trophies
Cheers!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MAXtheKeK

Hello
After viewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a
Players could abuse this to create clans using alt accounts and then get more trophies
Cheers!
but it wont work like that ok they create alts and stuff people have to online through those alts + if there gonna create alts how are they gonna do a 4v1 its a 4v4 war and u have to fight 4 people and all 4 accounts have to be online

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
but it wont work like that ok they create alts and stuff people have to online through those alts + if there gonna create alts how are they gonna do a 4v1 its a 4v4 war and u have to fight 4 people and all 4 accounts have to be online
It's not that hard to create 4 alts.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MAXtheKeK

It's not that hard to create 4 alts.
its hard to run them not everyone has a gaming pc which is op and can run 20 minecraft accounts + how are u suppose to play on all of those 4 accounts at once

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Hello there, after reviewing your suggestion I've decided to give you my feedbacks:
  • The idea of having Clan Wars has a good potential.
  • It could be abused as if it is done as you have written, there should be a requirement to be able to participate in the Clan Wars.
Have a good day.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MAXtheKeK​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.