Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Clans Need An Update

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Minecraft Username:
XSoulDragonX​

What is your suggestion's title?
Clans Need An Update​

Suggestion Details:
So Clans have been around for like 20 months (over a year) and the last time it was updated was a pretty long ago and even that wasn't a big update so i would like to suggest about clans getting new updates like - More members being able to join only 16 players can join atm (make it 20 or 25) add more bank space (about 1m) add more levels to clan upgrades (max them out at 50) add clan missions like when you do a clan mission i get clan exp and player coins

And yeah thats about it​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Clans are getting bigger and bigger and most of the big clans are alr maxed and have full banks, it will give a new challenge to old clans​

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • theres no reason why this shouldnt be added
i hope that the suggestion ends up being accepted
have a nice day!

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
Ay! it's true that there is many things that could be added to clans including what you mentionned and overall it would be great for clans in general not just old clans since it would be something new/fresh so yeah, who would be against it?

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would upvote it (+1) for the reasons that follows:
● No updates for clans in a while

● Who wouldn't want an update ._.

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Hello,
After viewing ur suggestion I have decided to Upvote it for the following reason(s).

. Clans really need more members limit.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey XSoulDragonX,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Clans Need An Update” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

Dragonplayer25

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dragonplayer25
ye and plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss do something about this trophy system man u gain 4 and loose 80 like damn dude. We need something new to this cuz losing is just not an option anymore people just snipe u like crazy if ur near the top 1 2 3 spots and u just get demotivated at this point so please jartex devs if ur seeing this make us win more trophies then loose or like just balance both the things or even make it so bigger the clan lvl the higher the clan is on the lb

vThmnn

Donator
Donator
IGN
vThmn
like to suggest about clans getting new updates like - More members being able to join only 16 players can join atm (make it 20 or 25) add more bank space (about
+1

Don't add more players tho clan lb already dead enough make it less people then 16 no comp anyway

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, XSoulDragonX​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You have already suggested that.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd