Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Commands Section on the Store for Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Aladin167​

What is the suggestion about?
Commands Section on the Store for Survival​

Description:
A command section should be added to the survival section of the store. In this section, commands such as /nick, /fly, /repair, /workbench, and various other commands should be offered. It already exists in most of the other game modes and I do not understand why only the highest paying players should have access to absolutely over-powered commands such as /fly. Making them available to the public at a small price, such as 5$, would enable a much larger section of the player base to enjoy this perk, instead of only the richest players. I understand that this would put other non-paying players at a disadvantage; however, I don't think the /fly command will ever be removed; therefore, why not just decrease the price for it so that at least a bigger portion of the players would be able to enjoy the perk.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would enable a larger portion of the player base to enjoy perks such as /fly.​

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I doubt anyone would pay 5$ just for a command when they can just pay around 4€ for Knight Rank and get 4+ commands with it

Neutral

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I don't think they intend to add separate purchases for commands on Survival like other modes and what nuggets mentioned is pretty reasonable as well.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear CoolDude89, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reasons:

• I agree with both of the reasons states above.

Square

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, CoolDude89​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.