Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Content Creator changes (Mostly around the YouTuber role)

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
Content Creator changes (Mostly around the YouTuber role)​

Suggestion Details:
I feel like the macro should be changed a tiny bit, it first sounds harsh when saying "Yours wasn't selected for further consideration".

It would also be nice if it listed the exact reason why it didn't get accepted, so they can either improve themself or improve their application. If it was for not meeting a requirement, list the requirement. Make it easier for them to apply again in the future.

It would also be very good if the requirements were to be lowered

I'm not one who says to be like other servers but Pika is practically the exact same as Jartex and it is doing better. I understand that it isn't a competition but its always good to get the player count higher, so this leads to another idea:

Like Pika, They have their requirements somewhat low. I don't see to go as low as Pika (750) but I'm saying to lower our expectations. Perhaps changing 1500 to 1000 or 1250. (Same with the view requirement perhaps)

I also like the idea of how they give YouTubers who stream an option to get the role as well. Some YouTubers prefer to stream and not make videos. Perhaps make that an option for them to do as well?

Instead of having to hit 150 views per Jartex Video, perhaps getting 35 Watchers while being live and getting 80 views on the stream after it is no longer live.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Improves the player count and gathers more content creators.​

Extra Information:
To sum it up.

Change the macro to being more friendly and more encouraging, list the exact reason why they got denied.

Lower the requirements and give more options.​

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Hey iFly, That's a pretty good idea. I would give it a +1. Listing the reason why the person got denied will indeed help them learn from their mistakes so that they can do better next time. Without this people will be left confused and will start blaming the staff and being arrogant towards them, which sometimes is too much. Overall your suggestions deserve to be accepted. Hope to see you become a moderator soon. :)

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear iFlyYT, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. Lol this macro doesn’t suit talking to a staff haha After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a +1 for the following reasons:

• Helps applicants improve themselves
  • Will make the media team more accessible to more players therefore improving potential new players

Square

_Wiggels

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Events Builder
IGN
mopmop2
I agree with your listed suggestions +1

Here are some additional suggestions that might prove useful.

Youtuber's Rank Suggestions:
- On top of YouTuber's current perks, Youtubers will be able to take part in event content creation.
- Youtubers will have the accessibility to work among the builders to create a specific event for a certain individual.
- Youtubers will gain the advantages such as having their own exclusive permissions while on a server, such as a particle effect, customization, etc, in-game. (Like in Bedwars)
- With its discord's existing perms for the Youtuber Role, they will have an additional YouTuber chat for their "fans" chat as well as exclusive announcements.
- The other one is, Infinite ability to use the /nick command and select a custom nickname.
- Setting max friend list to 1,000.
- Ability to host private games whenever.
- Free access to premium nickname customization (Titles)

More interaction with the community will result in bigger growth in both the Youtubers channel and JartexNetwork.

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
why is this even on vote for public, ask rodagave and change it

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I agree with your listed suggestions +1

Here are some additional suggestions that might prove useful.

Youtuber's Rank Suggestions:
- On top of YouTuber's current perks, Youtubers will be able to take part in event content creation.
- Youtubers will have the accessibility to work among the builders to create a specific event for a certain individual.
- Youtubers will gain the advantages such as having their own exclusive permissions while on a server, such as a particle effect, customization, etc, in-game. (Like in Bedwars)
- With its discord's existing perms for the Youtuber Role, they will have an additional YouTuber chat for their "fans" chat as well as exclusive announcements.
- The other one is, Infinite ability to use the /nick command and select a custom nickname.
- Setting max friend list to 1,000.
- Ability to host private games whenever.
- Free access to premium nickname customization (Titles)

More interaction with the community will result in bigger growth in both the Youtubers channel and JartexNetwork.
If all the perks were added, youtubers will be to op in server lol.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello iFlyYT,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote it.

Have fun playing on
JartexNetwork!

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello iFlyYT,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● Will make the staff encourage the applicant by saying good words and have the confidence to apply again when they completed the requirements.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
doesnt yt have nick perms on disc and ingame already?

Flexier

Donator
Donator
You could suggest it directly to the management.