Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Country flag chat tags in SBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovceking

Minecraft Username:
jovceking333​

What is your suggestion's title?
Country flag chat tags in SBD​

Suggestion Details:
About adding new tags in SBD​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be nice if: there are country flags like a tag (like the uwu tags etc...).It would let people buy their own country flag as a tag which would be nice and people will probably buy it.And,players to request what country tag they want.​

Extra Information:
Since SBD reseted,tons of new things,i suggest u should add this too.I think it would be really cool to have ur own country flag as a tag that u can purchase from /buy.​

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
It will require to add alot of country flags to include every user country as some would complain why is some one country is included and not his

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jovceking

jovceking

It will require to add alot of country flags to include every user country as some would complain why is some one country is included and not his
As i said ,,Players to request what country flag they want'',and it will not be that hard for jartex to do that.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
As i said ,,Players to request what country flag they want''
Still vague, users are from various countries around the world, thus many requests and needs to be updated and the server shouldn't spend time on that rather on other updates and resets. the whole suggestion is just dumb and useless and wont affect or improve jartex network

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jovceking

jovceking

Still vague, users are from various countries around the world, thus many requests and needs to be updated and the server shouldn't spend time on that rather on other updates and resets. the whole suggestion is just dumb and useless and wont affect or improve jartex network
Yes it won't really ,,improve'' jartex,but it would be nice,and people would spend money on it.It doesn't really takes that much time,and there wont be the whole server buying them so it's not impossible to do it.

dato303

Idea would be pretty nice, but like Masri123 mentioned, some players are from country's that are small, and even if they requested the country. There would be so much updates for nothing. So I see this suggestion as pointless.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1 too much work + racism prone

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
-1 Way too much work. It is a good idea but I don't think it would work out.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
I think this is a good idea, it has a nice aesthetic to it and it doesn't harm, it will be up to the Dev team mostly if they want to add it or not. But I think it would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.