Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cqld should get demoted asap.

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
My friend wanted to literally warp him but he just immediately said k and left.
He should get immediately demoted man but what can you say man?
Fartex.
As hakim stated above, that most likely he was in a game and did not wanna get warped out.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hussainmhh

hussainmhh

Donator
Donator
IGN
hussainmhh
Why do you guys like him so much?
He's really hated, useless and I'm 100% sure he didn't do anything or "check" anything.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hussainmhh

hussainmhh

Donator
Donator
IGN
hussainmhh
lol btw bout the Ouw i met him today was in my lobby and oh god that guy literally hacking dk what it is aimbot ?? idk the name of the hack but he was looking in smother direction while he was hitting me ...i did try to clip him but sadly couldn't get any legit clips to show off his hacks cus my team mates decided to finish the map pretty quick :(
lol

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Maybe he did spectate the player and couldn't find any proof of them cheating? It would be best if you had recorded your POV of the player you mentioned cheating and reported it.

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Greetings hussainmhh hussainmhh
Reviewing Your Post Has Led Me To The Conclusion That..

Nonsense.
You must be well aware that Staff can't act on anything without Proof, Plus he's also a Player not just Staff!
This is mostly Controversial so the Following Facts is enough to dismiss Your "Proposal"
  • You Yourself wouldn't leave a Game, & he was identified of the issue & he can take action whenever he pleases.
  • All You provided was Saying that "There's a hacker" without any sufficient Proof, & Staff can't go around Spectating people on every ones hunch (Regardless he acknowledged & you can not say that he may/may not take action)
Reason.
  • Don't accuse Staff even after they've acknowledged your Issue
  • Refrain from Calling out for a Demotion due to Your own issue supposedly being Disregarded (No Proof of it being Disregarded)
  • Forums is no Place to Cry due to a hacker, There's 100s of them & are being dealt with as they can be
  • Read The Rules Before Posting. Rules
Oh & Btw

1653384229530.png

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
oof we cant stop hackers man + u shouldnt keep ur expectations high when it cms to cracked servers...hackers will always be there in the server no matter what initiatives they take....cus its cracxked they gona make multiple accounts and ban evade welp atleast the server staffs and devs are trying to do smthing bout it to reduce them in numbers lets just appreciate that also staffs got life they aint getting paid for this i suppose