Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Crypto discussion

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
Guys I was considering starting investing in crypto. Which crypto would you advise investing in? I was thinking Polkadot and bitcoin

GoldenElixir8971

Donator
Donator
IGN
GoldenElixir8971
Unless you have the facilities to be able to lose all that money, stay away from crypto. But if you dont care about the money an just want to do it, I'd say go for a reputed cryptocurrency like bitcoin or ethereum

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
prohero123

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
To some extent, you are right because it is risky to invest but if done properly and if you have luck, it can be very beneficial
Unless you have the facilities to be able to lose all that money, stay away from crypto. But if you dont care about the money an just want to do it, I'd say go for a reputed cryptocurrency like bitcoin or ethereum

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear prohero123,

I have been investing in crypto for the last year and I can advise it is not the right market to start with if you are researching stock markets/ETFs/Cryptos to initially invest in. Learn about basic stock trading before you look at crypto as it is the most volatile stock and most of them don't tend to follow trends like big companies do. I would suggest looking into the SnP 500. It generally returns about 8% a year.

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

If you need any more help, feel free to message me on discord: Bobsilowski#9793

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
prohero123

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
Hi bobsilowski bobsilowski
Thanks also to you for the advice. Actually, I have been thinking also about investing in Snp500, the only problem from what I have understood is that to see a return, you would need to constantly put in money and currently I do not have much to spend like this. Anyways I appreciate your help and the advice you gave me.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Hi bobsilowski bobsilowski
Thanks also to you for the advice. Actually, I have been thinking also about investing in Snp500, the only problem from what I have understood is that to see a return, you would need to constantly put in money and currently I do not have much to spend like this. Anyways I appreciate your help and the advice you gave me.
You don't need to constantly put money in, it is better to put more money in at the begging and leave it than a bit and top it up over a while. I invested $500 during July and I made $25 from then till now.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
prohero123

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
Ah ok, I understand, probably this might be a safe option as you are saying. Probably if I were to invest any sum of money, that would be towards October/ November. Anyways, basically, Snp500 would you say to be a safe option in the long run?

Prohero123

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Ah ok, I understand, probably this might be a safe option as you are saying. Probably if I were to invest any sum of money, that would be towards October/ November. Anyways, basically, Snp500 would you say to be a safe option in the long run?

Prohero123
Oh definitely in the long run. If you put in $500 now it would be worth $23,450 in 50 years

Polarexian7

Donator
Donator
IGN
Polarexian7
guys someone told me nfts were non functional t[] also if u got a good tower pc u can mine and then with the money you got buy another pc to mine and then get a full on factory of it and then mine and mine and surpass elon musk

Last edited: