Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Custom enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3ndzs0

Hello Guys! I started playing on Jartex a few weeks ago. One of my friend suggested this server and I really like playing here. We started a Skyblock server and I starting to get the hang of it. I read about custom enchantment like mobslayer, etc., but I don't know how to get these. I collected 80.000exp and I read thatI can buy these with a command called /enchanter. I typed it in but it said unknown command. How can I reach these exactly? Or they even exist?
For the answers thank beforehand!(Sorry for my bad English, I am a Hungarian dude)

Solution
hi, rong skyblock server, that comand exist in skyblock dream.

Fantasy its hard skyblock no shortcuts.

Theres no way you can get enchants to get more heads, so you can unlock shop to buy spawners.

Almost all player play in skyblock dream, its easyer and seasons are 3 months only.

Only way you can get stuff easy in fantasy is keys.

Shop dont work.

In the old days we make shop and buy heads, now you cant.

Fantasy is a very good long time game, but nowone plays there anymore. only 15 player normal.

So everyone is in dream, like me. If you whant some help msg me in dream, i played in fantasy for years, and can give you some help if you like,

Good luck

BeastGamer81

Donator
Donator
IGN
BeastGamer81
Which Skyblock? SBD (Skyblock Dreams) or SBF (SkyBlock Fantasy), because Custom Enchants don't exist in SBF aka Skyblock Fantasy, try doing it in SBD aka SkyBlock Dreams

Damiceraj

Donator
Donator
IGN
Damiceraj ; DarkCry_11
hi, rong skyblock server, that comand exist in skyblock dream.

Fantasy its hard skyblock no shortcuts.

Theres no way you can get enchants to get more heads, so you can unlock shop to buy spawners.

Almost all player play in skyblock dream, its easyer and seasons are 3 months only.

Only way you can get stuff easy in fantasy is keys.

Shop dont work.

In the old days we make shop and buy heads, now you cant.

Fantasy is a very good long time game, but nowone plays there anymore. only 15 player normal.

So everyone is in dream, like me. If you whant some help msg me in dream, i played in fantasy for years, and can give you some help if you like,

Good luck

Solution

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, B3ndzs0.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Pqssive​

Status
Not open for further replies.