Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

darksideoreo's Application for Staff

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Darksideoreo

Darksideoreo

IGN
Darksideoreo
I appreciate your interest but I'd like to clarify that Jartex is not a local server; it's an international server. It stands out as the No.1 Cracked Server surpassing even premium servers in quality. Jartex is well established and doesn't necessarily require promotion from a channel with 1k subscribers. Everything is well-managed, and if you're interested in becoming a Jartex Staff Member Apply Here I recommend reading the staff requirements Here And Jartex staff especially the s.mod, are currently occupied with their responsibilities. Save yourself the trouble of crafting a begging application. Instead of writing a begging application, why don't you put in some real effort on Jartex Server Jartex Discord and Jartex Forums?
link for application doesnt work thats why i posted it in survival

FreeMyIP

Banned

S Sumitxd_ is trying to be funny. You MEET the requiremnets.​

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
link for application doesnt work thats why i posted it in survival
As you do not fulfill the staff requirement that's why the link is invisible staff requirement is below Once You complete the given requirements you are able to submit a staff application.
  • Have been part of the network for a minimum of 31 days.
  • Have a discord account with significant activity in the JartexNetwork discord. This means that they must meet the age required by their country to use Discord.
  • Have at least 40 messages on the forums, excluding those gathered through reports.
  • Have at least 15 gameplay reports.
  • Have at least 20 chat reports.
  • Be able to record screen videos with a resolution of 720p or greater.
  • Show the use of proper grammar and sentence structuring.
  • Not have faced any punishments (Bans or mutes) in-game on the server in the last 14 days. This does not include any successfully appealed punishments.
  • Not be staff on another server.
Read Full information here https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/applications-faq.8658/

Don't mind the comments they just making fun of you. Stay focused on your goal, and good luck from me!