Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Delayed] report prefix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
[Delayed] report prefix​

Suggestion Details:
I think Jartex should add [Delayed] Prefix so when a chat/gameplay reports get delayed or crosses the expirational duration then the staff members would mark that report delayed rather denied because its not the users fault. [Delayed] Demonic's report, it will be only marked delayed if the report crossed the days given till it expires and its only because of staff members being busy or them handling tons of reports that they couldn't reach yours. The user who would be reported won't be punished as the specfic date has gone long but it will count in the reporters report in order for them to claim badge and same with staff application showing their activity.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help people report, delayed reports usually gets denied and its usually because of forums issue thats why this can be a good idea yet if the user forgot to report them and reports them after the given days then it would be denied.​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
-1 altho the concept of it is not bad denying report and writing reason of deny below would be better.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
What if the player reported the rule-breaker after the given amount of time? For example, I had recorded a cheater but forgot to report them within 7 days, then I remembered that on the 8th day, and report them. In such a situation, the staff members can add this prefix and let them know that the report had crossed the expiration time.

Report - Delayed

Hey Gurnoor_Live,

Thank you for keeping the server clean by reporting the rule-breakers, but I'd like to let you know that your report was posted after 7 days aka the report expiration time.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ daviddaraban
most unnecessary bullshit, you forgot to report on time thats on you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
What if the player reported the rule-breaker after the given amount of time? For example, I had recorded a cheater but forgot to report them within 7 days, then I remembered that on the 8th day, and report them. In such a situation, the staff members can add this prefix and let them know that the report had crossed the expiration time.

Report - Delayed

Hey Gurnoor_Live,

Thank you for keeping the server clean by reporting the rule-breakers, but I'd like to let you know that your report was posted after 7 days aka the report expiration time.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ daviddaraban
this isnt my suggestion, i mean sometimes the forum is down or you reported a rule breaker on the edge of the given time you have and since statf can’t do much they will add delay report

SigmaKing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SigmaKing
upvote/+1 you are absolutely right they should add it its not our fault that they delay it

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Still a useless addition. The date should be present in all pieces of evidence, so when the forums go down and a report is checked, the staff looking at the report should have enough brain power to think "ok so this was reported at {date}, and the forums went down for around {duration} yesterday. This report is still valid". Plus, its not like a persons behavior is gonna change in 24h. if you report a player for discrimination, chances are they are still gonna be discriminative 24h later

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Still a useless addition. The date should be present in all pieces of evidence, so when the forums go down and a report is checked, the staff looking at the report should have enough brain power to think "ok so this was reported at {date}, and the forums went down for around {duration} yesterday. This report is still valid". Plus, its not like a persons behavior is gonna change in 24h. if you report a player for discrimination, chances are they are still gonna be discriminative 24h later
No, after 1 day, every chat report gets expired if they don't reach it. I have asked staff members and have known myself, which is why I made this suggestion.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
No, after 1 day, every chat report gets expired if they don't reach it. I have asked staff members and have known myself, which is why I made this suggestion.
good job you know basic knowledge. What i said was that a staff should use common sense to know that if the forums were down, they should still accept the report. There is 0 need to add a new prefix

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
good job you know basic knowledge. What i said was that a staff should use common sense to know that if the forums were down, they should still accept the report. There is 0 need to add a new prefix
But they deny it, so why would they accept the report? If it's been over 1 day, then it can't be handled, and it's a deny; that's literally what it says.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
then dm them and say that since the forums were down it shouldnt count

Status
Not open for further replies.