Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [DENIED]Mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

iyed_lol

Minecraft Username:
tyutyedg4587​

What is your suggestion's title?
Mute​

Suggestion Details:
Basically instead of muting players in Global chat only
make so players wont even be able to talk in any sort of chat
so like make that anything that gets sent in a chat that is not a command will not be sent but the server will say ur muted for <time>​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would make it so players who didnt know talking in any sort of chat can get u banned if reported or a staff saw it.​

Extra Information:
i know this isnt rly helpful for experienced players but for new players or dumb ones like me it would make a big difference since new players will surely just never come back to the server if they get banned by something like this.​

mila985

Donator
Donator
Being able to talk in other chats while being muted is a bug.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - BUG
Hello, iyed_lol.​
Please submit a bug report if you find any server-related bugs to let us know at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/. When you fill out a bug report, be sure to include as much information as you can and enough proof to help us fix the bug as soon as possible. This will help us understand the bugs more simply. Patience is essential in this situation because we don't have a set period for when they will be handled and paced. You can also get in touch with a staff member if you wish to report problems that could give you an unfair edge or simply ruin your gaming experience. They will notify you and the developers after you send the bug evidence to them if it is in the process of being patched or has already been patched. Both work, but telling a staff member about the bug right away might help it get patched soon. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
why do you hate joy, just let it be

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • i think they should make it mute you in all chat to avoid any confusion
i hope that the suggestion ends up being accepted
have a nice day!

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iyed_lol​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Bugged
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ unlqvinly

Status
Not open for further replies.