Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented Prison Disable "inventory full" message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Minecraft Username:
trxnsboy

What is the suggestion about?
Disable "inventory full" message

Description:
There needs to be a way to disable the "inventory full" message, it flashes at an alarming rate and could very easily give someone a seizure, I often enjoy playing minecraft while with my boyfriend but I will absolutely not be able to play on Jartex Network if this message keeps flashing on screen, my boyfriend has photosensitive epilepsy and the flashing of the message WILL give him a seizure. Additionally, the message is pretty annoying.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Being able to turn off the message will make the server more accessible, allowing anyone to play and not be forced to disconnect due to something out of their control, also disabling it will allow you to read the chat when mining for tokens.

Extra Information:
I don't want to sound patronising but seizures are incredibly painful, I've watched as my boyfriend had many seizures and it takes him days to recover, I can't imagine what it would be like for someone to play prison and with no warning be presented with flashing images causing them to have a seizure, it would be wonderful if the message could be disabled via a command or just not flash and flood chat.

Zoiinks

You can easily disable this setting through typing '/settings', then selcting the option to disable Inventory Full notification ingame.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello there,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):

• You can toggle that by typing /settings and disabling it.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Vessalie#2763.

Good morning,
Vessalie

Status
Not open for further replies.