Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

does this often happen to u?

Em3x

Donator
Donator
IGN
em3x
when your side rushing, calmly bridging to get the bed, the opponent bridges faster and higher, pushes u off, at that point your bed is gone, and u just sigh with rethinking your entire life choices.

it happened three times in a row and i was just on the edge of breaking my crappy pc <3

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
when your side rushing, calmly bridging to get the bed, the opponent bridges faster and higher, pushes u off, at that point your bed is gone, and u just sigh with rethinking your entire life choices.

it happened three times in a row and i was just on the edge of breaking my crappy pc <3
Yeah it happened to me so many times you can't imagine

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
its easy just don't forget to turn on your anti void and anti kb b4 u bridge next time xD
Oh! Would be useful but no. I will never be attracted by cheats. I BAN cheats, I don't use them.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_

Every other game … that’s why I can’t go for streaks in solo

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

yesterday I came across a nicked guy with pretty good stats (bcus he had that stat kill msg) man was playing so stupidly each time we were just trading beds and ending up dying to the void ._.

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT

Yes cuz somone makes me bridge to the other base (it's you em) and then i either die from the opponent or by the void -_-

toxicosis

Donator
Donator

If you are rushing, always build up and listen if you're opponent might be doing the same.

MRxCOLD

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
MRxCOLD

I thought I was the only one yea it happens to me also

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator

Ik its annoying i usually take the exact amount of blocks and bridge and the openent just stares at me and when i reach there i dont hv blicks left and tthey 1 tap md off

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
I usually rage quit get out the server and smash my table. But its also something bad when i smash my Table because the Telephone is right beside me and when I ban on the Table it falls down EVERY SINGLE TIME. And i done it Today… and it broke….