Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Don't teleport People at Spawn when getting noticed by Console or AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrugAdikYT

Minecraft Username:
DrugAdikYT​

What is the suggestion about?
Don't teleport People at Spawn when getting noticed by Console or AC​

Description:
In prison, if you get noticed by console or ac, you get teleported in spawn and once u get back in the mine, u cant fly again. I suggest we should not be teleported in spawn or just dont disable fly after we get teleported in spawn. I mainly suggest not getting teleported since there are people who lags a lot in spawn.

For example sbd, if you kill a lot of mobs you get noticed by AC but you don't get tp'ed in spawn.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players will save time typing /warp or /pm v (name) to fly again or this will prevent people lagging at spawn or just mine and mine without getting teleported at spawn.​

Extra Information:
give -1 if already suggested or if I didn't write much info​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he rages when that happens, whilst hes raging he gets 10 minute ban for Failed afk test, making him extremely rage and swears and others, then he would make a yt vid about it and accuss staff members for false banning, then he would troll in H&S call and then ovq would give him a 7 day ban from jartex discord, then blazetharkidrs would swear at him and ovq would perma ban him from forums, which makes blazetharkidrs ban evade for 4th time, then ovq would get pissed off of him ban evading, then blazetharkidrs would make another video on ovq and ovq would leave a comment on him for that, then knowly and sweazi would comment too, which will make blazetharkidrs rage even more, and then 40% of staff team arrives at his YT channel explaining to him that its his fault not ovq's and then blazetharkidrs would recieve perma ban from every platform ( Hope ovq likes my story )

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
+1
Because of the Afk Grinding system when i'm harvesting my drugs it will disappear and i need to do /c home again to load the chunks again and make the drugs appear again

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, DrugAdikYT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You are teleported to spawn to further prevent macroing and it won't be changed.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.