Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Economy

Just a quick question. Is there like a chart which states how much certain thing costs? I have a skychamp kit voucher and i have no idea how much to sell it for.

IGN
DudeGenesis
Just a quick question. Is there like a chart which states how much certain thing costs? I have a skychamp kit voucher and i have no idea how much to sell it for.
I have no idea what you mean by chart but I do know that it doesn't sell for much, the only valuable kit is the skygod kit. I'm used to selling skylord kits for 20 million, so yea it won't be that profitable.

Param4

I can sell Sky god KITS my game ip Param4 contact me for 100 mill its tough to get money unless u don't have mine access u get most money from there

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A
I have no idea what you mean by chart but I do know that it doesn't sell for much, the only valuable kit is the skygod kit. I'm used to selling skylord kits for 20 million, so yea it won't be that profitable.
what i meant is that a list stating certain items in-game and its sellable price. Sorry for not being that clear

IGN
DudeGenesis
what i meant is that a list stating certain items in-game and its sellable price. Sorry for not being that clear
The thing is the prices fluctuate insanely so putting it into a list wouldn't be very accurate. At the start skylord kits went for 50m, now they aren't worth 10. I still sold them for 20 million cuz I look auctions and what players in different timezones etc can give then I choose the best time to sell stuff.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
No i dont think there are any fixed values as they are auction items and can be sold at what you with to sell them at

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Pro Tip you can look through auctions to get a rough idea of the item you want to sell