Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Errors In The Bridge Mode

akulchauhan

IGN
akulchauhan
When I was playing the Bridge mode, I got Into the map and after some intervals of time , I got disconnected from the server with the screen saying "An Internal Server Connection Error Occurred ", I Didn't Even Used Any Resource Packs Or Mods Or Shaders.

ANYONE GOT A SOLUTION SO PLEASE TELL

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Well, if it's very rare - just rejoin on tb. You will not get lose because it's so bugged.

If it happens often, you can send me message on discord(tag: "ghladni") and I can help you out more there.

Meelb

Donator
Donator
IGN
Meelb
When I was playing the Bridge mode, I got Into the map and after some intervals of time , I got disconnected from the server with the screen saying "An Internal Server Connection Error Occurred ", I Didn't Even Used Any Resource Packs Or Mods Or Shaders.

I dont think theres any solution to this, it's been a problem for months now

NOOBZzzzz94

IGN
NOOBZZZZ94

I think its a problem with your connection because i used to get that error pretty much every day. Try checking your internet speed before trying again
I used to get kicked with this error a lot now i am pretty sure its the connection issue at your place.
Some times(rarely) you get kicked out of the server due to packet issue or something like that too

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
akulchauhan

akulchauhan

IGN
akulchauhan
I think its a problem with your connection because i used to get that error pretty much every day. Try checking your internet speed before trying again
I used to get kicked with this error a lot now i am pretty sure its the connection issue at your place.
Some times(rarely) you get kicked out of the server due to packet issue or something like that too
bruh it says internal server issue how is it my internet's problem and I face it only in jartex

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
bruh it says internal server issue how is it my internet's problem and I face it only in jartex
I face it too but on all modes and I'm pretty sure it's a internet as stated by NOOBZzzzz94 NOOBZzzzz94 or lag problem because whenever it happened to me was either when I got to very high ping or my screen froze for a lotta time.