Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Expanded Clan Tag Color Options

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames

What is your suggestion's title?
Expanded Clan Tag Color Options

Suggestion Details:
Currently, Jartex offers the ability to change clan tag colors, but there are limited ways to obtain these colors. To provide more options and enhance the customization experience for players, I propose the following:
1. Introduction of Common Tag Colors: Add a new section in the clan shop where players can purchase common tag colors using Clan coins. These colors would be readily available and accessible to all players, allowing for greater customization.​
2. Unique/Rare Colors as Clan Level Rewards: Introduce unique and rare colors as rewards for reaching specific clan levels. For example, upon reaching clan level 20, a player's clan would unlock a special color. Then, for every 20 levels thereafter (40, 60, etc.), a new unique color would be granted. This would incentivize players to actively participate in clan activities and work towards leveling up their clan.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Increased customization options for clan tags, allowing players to express their unique style and identity.​
Encouragement for players to actively engage in clan activities and work towards leveling up their clan.​
The introduction of common tag colors in the clan shop provides a more accessible option for players who may not have as many Clan coins.​

Last edited:

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Honestly a +1 is deserved. Well written suggestion with a lot of effort put on it, which I truly appreciate personally. Since it's been a good while that clans got an actual update, I think everything new is welcome!

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
+1 Here. This would be a nice system for giving more value to clan tag colors, and would allow more established clans to showcase their high levels through rare colors.

Aevuh

Hellow Shadow,

Thanks for your interest in trying to help JartexNetwork by making this **Expanded Clan Tag Color Options** suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it due to the following reasons:

• Increased customization options for clan tags, allowing players to express their unique style and identity.
• Encouragement for players to actively engage in clan activities and work towards leveling up their clan.
• The introduction of common tag colors in the clan shop provides a more accessible option for players who may not have as many Clan coins.
• Adds a sense of achievement and progression through unique and rare colors as rewards for reaching specific clan levels.
• Enhances the overall customization experience, making JartexNetwork more appealing to players.
• Fosters a stronger sense of community and camaraderie among clan members.
• Provides players with a greater sense of ownership and pride in their clans.
• Encourages players to invest more time and effort into clan activities, resulting in increased player engagement.
• Allows players to stand out and be easily recognizable within the JartexNetwork community.
• Adds depth and variety to the clan tag system, making it more dynamic and interesting.
• Enhances the visual appeal of the server, attracting more players to join and participate.
• Increases the longevity and replayability of the server by offering new customization options.
• Provides an additional incentive for players to earn and spend Clan coins.
• Reflects JartexNetwork's commitment to continuously improving and evolving the player experience.
• Demonstrates responsiveness to player feedback and suggestions, fostering a positive community environment.

This suggestion is really cool and would surely benefit JartexNetwork a lot. It enhances customization, encourages player engagement, and adds a new layer of excitement to the clan system. Let's upvote this idea and make Jartex even better! **👍**

BYE :33

Aevuh

Overall Information:
There is no need to read all of that, but the reasons are clear if you wanted to summarize them and read the first 3 only.

BYE

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox

Minigames

Suggestion Details:
Currently, Jartex offers the ability to change clan tag colors, but there are limited ways to obtain these colors. To provide more options and enhance the customization experience for players, I propose the following:
1. Introduction of Common Tag Colors: Add a new section in the clan shop where players can purchase common tag colors using Clan coins. These colors would be readily available and accessible to all players, allowing for greater customization.​
2. Unique/Rare Colors as Clan Level Rewards: Introduce unique and rare colors as rewards for reaching specific clan levels. For example, upon reaching clan level 20, a player's clan would unlock a special color. Then, for every 20 levels thereafter (40, 60, etc.), a new unique color would be granted. This would incentivize players to actively participate in clan activities and work towards leveling up their clan.​

Increased customization options for clan tags, allowing players to express their unique style and identity.​
Encouragement for players to actively engage in clan activities and work towards leveling up their clan.​
The introduction of common tag colors in the clan shop provides a more accessible option for players who may not have as many Clan coins.​
+1, As a minigames player, I love the idea of clan tag colors.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
+1 very good idea for my 2 player clan with bermanofficial bermanofficial

Gaming_Claus

Donator
Donator
After reading this post i wanna give it a +1 because these are the things that might make clans more fun and attractive and also fun to grind.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Hope so they accept this, I want clan shop to be way bigger

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox

Minigames

Suggestion Details:

Solid good feature which would just make the game more ColourFul +1.