Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Faction Worlds

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
Faction Worlds​

Suggestion Details:
Okay, there is MANY worlds in Factions and I find this to be a bit of an issue, as not only is it harder to find bases but it is also less competitive. With limited corner amounts, they become more of a priority and can be sold for heavy amounts of in-game cash and it's also a gamble, should you pick a location where it's easily found, loved by most but twice as easy to defend and twice as easy (and cheap!) to repair? Whereas having many corners, it makes it less easy for people to find as you'll have to look for all corners in all worlds and that itself makes it harder and brings the worth of a corner way down, it also brings more of a value of logging on at the first second of the reset, as the long fight to retrieve a corner.

So I propose, we delete the custom worlds and have 3 worlds. That being the overworld, the end and the nether. The nether? But you can't put water in there? Well, simply add a plugin to allow so! With the implementation of the nether, it would bring a lot of value to the world as it is easier to trench, due to the blast resistance of netherrack.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Well as said above, I feel like this would bring more value to corners and allow players to seek out a in-game financial gain from selling corners, instead of selling 1 of 20, you'd be selling 1 of 12. Players would rush at the chance of trying to gain from selling a corner.​

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a neutral vote for the following reason(s):
  • i think that the reason of there being so many corners has a reason and that the devs have kept it like this because of said reason, but the suggestion could work in favour of the gamemode
i hope that the result of this suggestion gets a conclusion which benefits the players and the server alike!
have a nice day!

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iFlyYT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This is not a competitive server in the first place :D
  • Removing worlds, while it means less corners, it also means less competing factions if they were not able to get a corner
  • Sure it may take some time to travel to each corner, however there could be other ways to fix this issue such as including the factions base coordinates within their /f who
  • Each world is made to follow the theme of the season, and they contain their own spawn, map, and corresponding outpost / koth
  • Lowering the amount of worlds could also end up crowding each one, making it hard for players to find an appropriate spot to make their base
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1