Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted [Factions] Kit Once Update

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251

Minecraft Username:
hakim251​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Kit Once Update​

Suggestion Details:
Removing unnecessary items (Obsidian, Hoppers, Cgs) from Kit Once from every Rank and put the value of the banknote to be significantly higher​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Kit once has never been updated, the 50k that the rank Eternal gets is useless and its even less for the lower ranks, why would I need 4 stacks of obsidian and 4 creeper eggs, it clogs the inventory at the start of the map, it would be better if the banknotes would be higher and that way your inventory is less clogged​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
hakim251​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Kit Once Update​

Suggestion Details:
Removing unnecessary items (Obsidian, Hoppers, Cgs) from Kit Once from every Rank and put the value of the banknote to be significantly higher​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Kit once has never been updated, the 50k that the rank Eternal gets is useless and its even less for the lower ranks, why would I need 4 stacks of obsidian and 4 creeper eggs, it clogs the inventory at the start of the map, it would be better if the banknotes would be higher and that way your inventory is less clogged​
Yo hakim251 hakim251 , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for the following reason(s):
—It will be useful, and other reasons are stated by yourself.

Aevuh

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion for the network. Eventually, after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due to the following reasons:

• The suggestion to remove unnecessary items from Kit Once rewards and increase the value of banknotes may disrupt gameplay balance.
• The inclusion of obsidian, hoppers, and creeper eggs in the kit may serve a purpose within the game mechanics.
• Adujsting the value of banknotes significantly higher could potentially impact the in-game economy.
• It's important to consider a balanced approach that caters to different player preferences without compromising the overall gameplay experience.

Downvoting a suggestion doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad idea, but rather indicates that it may not align with the current vision and balance of the server.

ByE

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
What gamemode do u play Aevuh Aevuh

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hakim251

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Also Aevuh Aevuh don't embarrass yourself, you have no knowledge about any jartex gamemodes, you are using chatgpt fo suggestions, so please crawl back to the hole you came out of.

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I agree with hakim please shut up, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, hakim251​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1