Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Factions Payout still not received.

It's been 3 months and my faction Vendetta still has not received our payout for placing second. I have contacted multiple staff members and have gotten ignored. Also, I have discussed this issue with the owner and he said that he sent the payout already, this was a month ago. I have been checking my Paypal everyday and its still not there, after contacting the owner again I was ignored. Other established factions got their payout within a day, but we were ignored. My faction and I have decided to stop playing due to this issue. If anyone can reach out and help it would be greatly appreciated. It is quite ridiculous that it has been 3 months and this issue is still not resolved.

Please contact C crushedcoconuts or C CrateKeyAll if you can assist. Thanks.

Last edited:

BoyAlex

Heres what is wrong: You're situation is due to the payout problem, you payout may have not been reached. Please report this in our #assistance-chat in the discord. If you are not in the discord, that is why you weren't payed.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
^^ do what BoyAlex BoyAlex said and join our discord and ask for help

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
idk about payouts but if u do that I agreed with you there is nothing wrong in me saying ^^follow what he said

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
It's been 3 months and my faction Vendetta still has not received our payout for placing second. I have contacted multiple staff members and have gotten ignored. Also, I have discussed this issue with the owner and he said that he sent the payout already, this was a month ago. I have been checking my Paypal everyday and its still not there, after contacting the owner again I was ignored. Other established factions got their payout within a day, but we were ignored. My faction and I have decided to stop playing due to this issue. If anyone can reach out and help it would be greatly appreciated. It is quite ridiculous that it has been 3 months and this issue is still not resolved.

Please contact C crushedcoconuts or C CrateKeyAll if you can assist. Thanks.
Hello C crushedcoconuts
Please try to contact sr mod when they are available, right now they are busy.