Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Factions suggestions

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
Minecraft Username:
albanian_ninja​

What is your suggestion's title?
Factions suggestions​

Suggestion Details:
Here is a list of stuff that I think should change:
1) Making all the masks decent so you have a use for all of them and not only use 2 of them.
2) Fix the protection 6 sets since they are not working at the moment.
3) Be able to put masks on /mobsuits, that can make grinding better if you add the goblin mask on your blaze suit for example.
4) Make all the spawners you can get in the game count towards /f top.
5) Make new gen buckets, for example slab gen buckets since that will make it easier to slab your walls.
6) make it that when you sponge a water source the water flow goes away also.
7) Try making the warzone sand free (I am talking about the sand that goes flying into warzone from when people cannon the traps)
8) Change darkzone map and make it bigger.
9) Fix the glitch that when you get killed you get teleported back to where you died since that makes you loose power for no reason
10) Making adidas and bape a bit better since this season you could get 4 tapped in demi/max adidas/bape from someone that has max samurai.
11) Getting other drops from supply crates.
12) If you get less then 0 power you dont get tpa to your /f home anymore but you get tpa to spawn.

Explaining the stuff listed above in more datail:
1) So basicly the masks that are mostly used are the werewolf mask and the taurus mask. That is because those masks are more OP then any other mask. So maybe making the other masks a bit OP also or as I said on number 3 being able to put masks on mobsuit sets. Since then you can grind with your blaze suit and with 1.5x exp from the goblin mask (for example).
2) I dont think there is really any explaining to do to this except that it should be fixed since it is worse then p5. It is propobly something with the plugins of it but it feels the same as p4.
3) I explained about this on number 1,
4) There is spawners like horse, magma cube, ocelot etc that people have gotten from treasure crates etc that do not count towards your /f top spawner value. Making them worthless even tho you get them from treasure crates. It would be nice if they either got added to /shop and /f spawners value or that they would just get removed from everything so you dont get them anymore. In my opinion it would be more fun if they got added to /f spawners since there would be more spawners you could get.
5) Basicly if there would be a slab gen bucket it would make it easier to slab your base instead of going through 200 walls to slab them all by hand.
6) When you sponge a water source the whole water doesnt go away, the only part that goes away is the part you sponged. This creates problems at claims that are next to warzone since the water flows into warzone but you cant sponge it all so then you have water infront of your trap claims making it bad for you if you dont have depth strider on your boots.
7) This is basicly if you could be more strict on the rules of people bug abusing with cannons shooting sand into warzone. Because that sand makes it kinda hard to go around the place if there is too much of it (for example at near the middle of the seasons there was a lot of sand at shakedowns trap making them basicly boxed it from the traps next to them).
8)There isnt anything to really explain about this but basicly just a new map that hopefully is bigger so you have more area to run away from people etc. Also if there could be 2 staircases to go to the portal so someone just doesnt camp 1 side and then you would be trapped in darkzone.
9)) Making it that you dont get tpa back to the place you died since that really can damage your /f power because instead of loosing 3 power from dying once you can loose like 12-15 power because you keep getting tpa back to the place you died and keep getting killed by the same person.
10)This season people with max samurai and s6 swords have been able to 3-4 tap someone in other gsets like adidas/bape and sometimes gucci. This makes the game annoying since there are people who cant get samurai since the first few days of season and then they just get quick dropped by people in samurai even tho they are in a gset also. So I wish that either the seasonal set next season isnt as overpowered as this season. Or that other gsets get a bit more OP.
11) The drops from supply crates are kinda limited since you only get a small amount of cash and only pig spawners. It would be nice if you could get a bit more money from supplies because 50k-250k doesnt make it worth going after since you can get that from grinding for a couple of minutes. It would be nice if you could get other spawners also from the supply crates, for example cows, mushroom cows, zombies, skeletons and maybe even blazes and creepers. Also getting bank notes up to 5m.
12) If someone happens to raid your base and kill you then they will spawn kill you making you unable to even have a chance to warp out and making your power go to -40. So if you would get sent to /spawn when you hit 0 power instead of getting sent to /f home would be better.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would make the server more bug free and it would make it more fun to play since there would be new stuff to the gamemode of Factions.​

Extra Information:
I hope you got time to read it all :O​

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, albanian_ninja​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you some of your suggestions have been accepted and added in game.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1