Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

false reporting problem

LocalStores

Some person (STARYWORLD123456 aka Plodeo) has been false reporting everyone in the bridge community
I think as a tb player we should have some more protection against hackers and such rule breakers a guy being racist or spamming isn't our biggest worry here it's hackers that ruin the fun for us therefore on behalf of the players mistaken for cheaters due to this guy's forged evidence we would like if he gets IP banned from the server which I know isn't required but it's very necessary to keep the gamemode alive
these are all the videos he faked:
View: https://imgur.com/a/BQz2jQG

We can tell these are faked by the Lunar_Ticker and the first Efface (my) report:
in the Lunar_Ticker one he has an iron rank but in the chat he dosen't so it's already obvious it's faked
in Efface's (my) report blue players are spawning in red base
and in Efface's (my) second report and the RedLemonMC one they are the same way so it's really obvious that it's faked

(THESE ARE THE ONLY FALSE REPORTS THAT HE MADE I KNOW OF)
In these screenshots he threatens knuckles (knuckles345) to get him banned again which makes it more obvious that he fakes these reports
View: https://imgur.com/a/P5yq8hr

View: https://imgur.com/a/421Irl3

In conclusion the bridge players are bored and annoyed of hackers and people like this.

Noobmacdo

How does he manage to create these fake proofs with the players' name? Because I feel so much like they're real proofs.

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
Hello There!
have you tried reposting the same forum post but in Player Report section?
I believe things will be solved way quicker there and the player faking will get banned if the evidence is real.
I highly suggest that you post it in the player report section or ask a staff member about this because this is a REAL problem if its true

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LocalStores

LocalStores

Hello There!
have you tried reposting the same forum post but in Player Report section?
I believe things will be solved way quicker there and the player faking will get banned if the evidence is real.
I highly suggest that you post it in the player report section or ask a staff member about this because this is a REAL problem if its true
He already got banned but I'm just talking about the issue in tb exactly

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Taym

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
that is really good news, sadly this is not only subject to the bridge as evidence can be faked and it is indeed a problem, but I am glad he got punished for what he did