Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Faster money

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
There is one mini game located at spawn where you can gamble tokens. There is 3 type's with different ammounts and chances of winning.
If im not mistaking there's coinflip game aswell, type "/cf" in game and you will see the coinflip commands/options to make a bet and try your luck of winning against others(In my opinion this game is good at start of season as there is limited bet ammount).

sepehr123

Addicted Member
I thought the “Flip Coin” game is not ready yet ? Is it finally there?

AlexVelasquez

Hello there! I understand that you're looking for ways to make money quickly. Creating a mini shop with mini-games can be a fun, profitable idea. Yet, you need to ensure that any online activities you engage in are safe. It's always a good idea to do some research before jumping into any money-making opportunities online. Be wary of any websites or platforms that promise quick and easy money, as these can often be scams or phishing attempts. Choose only reliable websites, such as w88oaz.com. Take care and good luck with your money-making endeavors!

Last edited:

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
he is talking about making money in prison not in real life so there is no need to promote a website

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
The thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.