Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Final kill loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Minecraft Username:
maulik1112

What is the suggestion about?
Ender Chest loot​

Description:
The loot from ender chest of a guy who just died should be spilled at their gen, if I kill a guy who has emeralds in his ender chest his loot should be dropped in his generator. Another case, if I die and have some resources in my ender chest which then drops at my generator and my teammate could make good use of it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help get the loot of a guy who has been stacking emeralds at mid since a long time. Also if you die this can help your teammates to get your resources. Lastly for your teammate who has been gen camping and disconnects or gets final killed.

Extra Information:
This is a feature on hypixel which needs to be implemented on jartex.

Last edited:

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
+1
It's so helpful when we kill a person that was final so his loot will on the gen but it should be dropped at nearest gen not at his gen because teammates at his gen can use that or It should be stored at our enderchest or it should be droped at the gen of the person who killed the final one . By the way great addition to bedwars 😉

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello!,
This suggestion should definetely get implemented! I dont even have to type out a reason so +1 from me ofcourse.
~PizzaLover13

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
+1
It's so helpful when we kill a person that was final so his loot will on the gen but it should be dropped at nearest gen not at his gen because teammates at his gen can use that or It should be stored at our enderchest or it should be droped at the gen of the person who killed the final one . By the way great addition to bedwars 😉
Hello!,
I think it should be dropped at the killed player's gen otherwise if you die your loot wont help your teammates!
~PizzaLover13

aaryashaurya1

Minecraft Username:
maulik1112

Ender Chest loot​

Description:
The loot from ender chest of a guy who just died should be spilled at their gen, if I kill a guy who has emeralds in his ender chest his loot should be dropped in his generator. Another case, if I die and have some resources in my ender chest which then drops at my generator and my teammate could make good use of it.

This can help get the loot of a guy who has been stacking emeralds at mid since a long time. Also if you die this can help your teammates to get your resources. Lastly for your teammate who has been gen camping and disconnects or gets final killed.

Extra Information:
it is in an another server called hyp####.net

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
maulik1112

Ender Chest loot​

Description:

Extra Information:
I give +1 that's bad players bank his all loots and then died (final kill or die when you have no beds)

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
I am giving this a +1
Too Op it should be like 50% chance of happening

Last edited:

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
Hallo,