Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied final kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Litexs​

What is your suggestion's title?
final kill​

Suggestion Details:
Hello . Because I love servers, I wanted to make a suggestion that would make the servers better and destroy something that was bothering them so much.

When you hit the bed, your opponent is either knocked out or commits suicide, so the final kill doesn't matter to you. I've noticed from my experience that when I break down the bed it either snaps or snaps. That's why I wanted to ask you to add something, in terms of the person who breaks his bed, he has 5 seconds, and if he gets out or commits suicide, the opponent calculates the final kill for whoever broke the bed. That would make it fun. I hope the request is fulfilled because it has become annoying to commit suicide and graduate. Also, thank you for your service. :)

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be a good thing some guys would be drawn to. It gives many opportunities. It will be satisfactory for some players and will certainly be useful for jartexnetwork. Thank you for your service :)

Extra Information:
I have mentioned all the information in the Suggestion Details​

Last edited:

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
Litexs​

What is your suggestion's title?
final kill​

Suggestion Details:
Hello . Because I love servers, I wanted to make a suggestion that would make the servers better and destroy something that was bothering them so much.

When you hit the bed, your opponent is either knocked out or commits suicide, so the final kill doesn't matter to you. I've noticed from my experience that when I break down the bed it either snaps or snaps. That's why I wanted to ask you to add something, in terms of the person who breaks his bed, he has 5 seconds, and if he gets out or commits suicide, the opponent calculates the final kill for whoever broke the bed. That would make it fun. I hope the request is fulfilled because it has become annoying to commit suicide and graduate. Also, thank you for your service. :)

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be a good thing some guys would be drawn to. It gives many opportunities. It will be satisfactory for some players and will certainly be useful for jartexnetwork. Thank you for your service :)

Extra Information:
I have mentioned all the information in the Suggestion Details​
+1, i agree we shouldn't copy other servers, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't add objectively good features just because another server has it. this is something much of the community has been asking for

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Message not relevant on the suggestion bruh. Its not fun when u got free finals
i wouldn't say that it's fun to get free finals, but it's usually not fun when you spend 10mins fighting a stacked team and they just suicide after you get the bed

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
-1 dont tell them to add things from hypixel
suggest something new and unique

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hello Litexs,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote (-1) it due to the following reason(s):

- Idea copying other servers.

Have a good day.
if the only reason to not add something is because it already exists on another server, imo, usually it should be added

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey Litexs,

I decided to give your Suggestion “final kill” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Already Suggested and denied.

Goodluck!

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Litexs​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.