Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied final kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Litexs​

What is your suggestion's title?
final kill​

Suggestion Details:
Hello . Because I love servers, I wanted to make a suggestion that would make the servers better and destroy something that was bothering them so much.

When you hit the bed, your opponent is either knocked out or commits suicide, so the final kill doesn't matter to you. I've noticed from my experience that when I break down the bed it either snaps or snaps. That's why I wanted to ask you to add something, in terms of the person who breaks his bed, he has 5 seconds, and if he gets out or commits suicide, the opponent calculates the final kill for whoever broke the bed. That would make it fun. I hope the request is fulfilled because it has become annoying to commit suicide and graduate. Also, thank you for your service. :)

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be a good thing some guys would be drawn to. It gives many opportunities. It will be satisfactory for some players and will certainly be useful for jartexnetwork. Thank you for your service :)

Extra Information:
I have mentioned all the information in the Suggestion Details​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Litexs

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Thank you for the service. This is not about copying or anything like that. Instead, it is about the player having fun. Since sometimes, when you break the bed, all its members come out, and this is bad, because no final kill is counted for you. Thank you :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Litexs

Litexs

Donator
Donator
And when I mentioned happixels, I didn't mean that. to copy his thoughts. I even mentioned it because most of its players raved about the idea of the ultimate kill. If not in jartexnetwork. Many players would go out and kill themselves if I didn't make this request. Thanks

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Litexs

Litexs

Donator
Donator
I wanted to tell you something before you judge the person that he copied things from the servers. Think first about the benefit of the players.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
To be honest, I didn’t fully understand what you were talking about but from what others have said about your suggestions, I think I’ll go with a minus one.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
btw u knoe this sugestion going to be denied why r you here.

Also bene_e bene_e just deny this already lmao
Haha

Are we going to denied all the suggestion that is good just because some server thought of this idea sooner?
WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
unoriginal suggestion, copying hypixel. Yes thats going to be denied and we here in the jartex community hate unoriginal suggstions.
Ok i can agreed with that but it is a must have since players with this kinda of annoying thing are getting out of hand like every god damm game i have been and i destroyed the bed the player literally killed them self just so that i don't get the final kill

It is necessary

Almay

Donator
Donator
Ok i can agreed with that but it is a must have since players with this kinda of annoying thing are getting out of hand like every god damm game i have been and i destroyed the bed the player literally killed them self just so that i don't get the final kill

It is necessary
Yea some people just jump in void because they don't want us to have final I'm not saying to add this but can you do it in different way?

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Yea some people just jump in void because they don't want us to have final I'm not saying to add this but can you do it in different way?
There is literally no other way then adding it like this

There literally no or you can punish them by tem ban but that would won't be good move

ned_

Donator
Donator
Thank you for the service. This is not about copying or anything like that. Instead, it is about the player having fun. Since sometimes, when you break the bed, all its members come out, and this is bad, because no final kill is counted for you. Thank you :)
Message not relevant on the suggestion bruh. Its not fun when u got free finals

Status
Not open for further replies.