Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[Finished] Criminal Rank Giveaway

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Some 16 hours and change after posting this message (give or take several hours if I'm probably afk), I'll spin a wheel from this website including all commented IGNs. Include your IGN in a post below to have a chance to win.
The prize is a permanent Criminal Rank voucher. It cannot be used by an account that's already Criminal Rank or higher - even if you're only a Seasonal rank.

Please be aware that the gamemode gets shut down about a day before the reset date and hour. Please use and IGN that can receive /gifts in the Prison gamemode.

The prize will be /gifted to the username that wins. There are no alternate prizes.

Best of luck.

No scam fr [2023] egg No but actually click on this, it'll show you the countdown timer. Also really hoping this is an actual transparent PNG. I'd be kind of annoyed if it's not. Like, this image would otherwise be perfect. It's that weird type of Windows XP graphics that you never see on scams nowadays, everything is really polished UI to make things more clickable. Doesn't anyone know that the average internet consumer prefers either novelty or nostalgia? I mean, they have to if they rerelease old things butt ugly, like the critically received Disney Live action movies. Or other things I can't quite remember. Anyways, don't miss out on your chance to explore a new horizon, go beyond the borders of your basic default rank. Imagine not having to farm and pay an abnormal amount of beacons or tokens to send two chat messages in under two seconds. Imagine being able to have a colored name the second you log onto the server. Imagine the sheer notoriety of having a rank the split second you join, even (especially) after a reset.  As you click this button, you will find yourself transported to this very same land of possibility, revealing unbridled potential that could be YOURS! if you only click that one button up there. Oh, and also write your IGN down in the reply box below, don't forget to participate. I wouldn't blame you though, this button is magnificent. Like, look at it. And click it. Please.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Signups are Now Closed!

Two entries:
Ign: YousafWitherBoss
Ign: 123DEVILpro123

Spinning for the winner.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Congratulations YousafWitherBoss, you were chosen!

YousafWitherBoss YousafWitherBoss , I will try and /gift the rank to your username. If that doesn't work, I will edit this comment.
Edit: Gifted
Screenshot .png
Screenshot1.pngScreenshot2.png
Screenshot3.png

Last edited:

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss

ELBEDO