Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars fire resistance pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is the suggestion about?
fire resistance pots​

Description:
as all knows fire resistance pots let u to survive without losing hearts well yea but if those are in skywars whats the point of fire aspect sword fire resistance pots should be more rare or removed whats the point of fire aspect sword if u have them so common they are completly op when they use the pot they take damage like a normal diamond sword cuz fire doesnt kill them and i think that unfair its like u got a bad sword for the gamemode which is called extreme and i call it very unfair what if someone got sharp 2 and u got fire aspect and he uses fire resistance then that means there is no point fire resistance should be more rare or removed cuz its unfair​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
more fair gameplay​

Extra Information:
Im JuSt SleEpInG​

Planing

Addicted Member
Donator
Sir, are you high? The point of fire resistance is to counter the fire aspect and if someone is using fire resistance and you have fire aspect, you have to use your brain to come up with a strategy. Skywars is not just about pvp, its also about using brains.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, abigL​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.