Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fireball jumping in bedwars

Krishna_

IGN
Raghvendra2007
I saw from a yt vid the there is a thing called fireball jump , i already knew tnt jump but then i tried fireball jump omg its like insane its a quick escape from enemy i did not have a bed then i was on a bridge i fireball jumped above the base i created a hole in the ground because of fireball jump and enemy fell into the hole and died got eliminated gg i won that was epic thank you jartex for that very epic fireball jump . :)

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Yes fireball jumping is a good tool is bedwars that most players use.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Fireball jumping can be lots of fun when you time it right but lots of the time it just doesn't work properly.

hammadajmal

I saw from a yt vid the there is a thing called fireball jump , i already knew tnt jump but then i tried fireball jump omg its like insane its a quick escape from enemy i did not have a bed then i was on a bridge i fireball jumped above the base i created a hole in the ground because of fireball jump and enemy fell into the hole and died got eliminated gg i won that was epic thank you jartex for that very epic fireball jump . :)
how do i Fireball jump in jartex?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Krishna_

Krishna_

IGN
Raghvendra2007
how do i Fireball jump in jartex?
u can fireball jump in jartex by facing completely down and jump and then throw the fireball downwards on the ground the fireball will deal knockback to you and u can go up and escape the enemy.
HOPE IT HELPS :)