Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

First Impression

Dark_Afton

IGN
Dark_Afton
Hi!!
name: I am Dark_Afton. my ign name is same as well.

when i join: i first joined yesterday so i consider my self a new player of this community.

what games i played: i played Bedwars, Skywars, The bridge so far

my opinion on the games i played: it was enjoyable. well.. i can't say the same for skywars I got destroyed there with other players having OP armor from middle.

how i joined: i joined this community right after my previous server got shutdown. also this server give me really great ping.

game modes that i want to play on future: i really want to play gen tycoon i heard it really fun to play and also i was planning to check out what is skyblock of this server is.

my thoughts of this community: i love the part where this server is half pay2win. it help the server grow as well as well as letting poor players to have those facility or stuff/ranks what rich players have but in some condition. it's a really great step for this server. I had a great first impression on some of this community players they were nice. they welcomed me with open arm and we really enjoyed playing together. although not every player welcomed me because of my level. but my stats is really good you can check if you got any doubt.

well... this was my first impression on this server and i can wait to see others how they write there own