Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a lure III and hear of the sea III rod but it doesn't seem to be working, I once saw a guy get a truckload of fish with a enchanted rod any good enchants?

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, OrphanRaptor41.​
There are no other enchants for rods that improve the rates at which you get items other than Lure and the amount of items other than Luck of the Sea. The max level for both of these is 3. You may also get Unbreaking 3 on your rod, which will make the durability of your rod to last longer.
The only spots that are in the map for you to fish are those which have water. Since you can't fish in any other spots, the North West part of the map is the only with water right now.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your...​
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OrphanRaptor41
alos any good place to fish I lost two rods with lure III and wasted 15k fuck p2w

AsianGod

IGN
AsianGod
luck of the sea II and lure II are usually better for me

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Community Assistance

Hello, OrphanRaptor41.​
There are no other enchants for rods that improve the rates at which you get items other than Lure and the amount of items other than Luck of the Sea. The max level for both of these is 3. You may also get Unbreaking 3 on your rod, which will make the durability of your rod to last longer.
The only spots that are in the map for you to fish are those which have water. Since you can't fish in any other spots, the North West part of the map is the only with water right now.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.