Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Fix KingPin Rank

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
ItzSimoYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
Fix KingPin Rank​

Suggestion Details:
The new KingPin Rank on prison, i think me, and the whole server is too much Op, i mean who is KingPin have literally an advantage enormous respect the other people (Like GodFather), it's ok do a rank stronger the GodFather rank, but is literally 7-8 Time stronger it.

My suggestion is;

• Decrease the Lucky block of the KingPin's mine From 1.5 > 0.4-0.5 (GodFather is 0.2)

• Instead Emerald Block 90% and Clay 8.5%,
Emerald Block 80% and Clay 18.5%

And KingPin being available on the Jartex Store for: 250-270€ (Falcoltative)

----------------------------------​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
KingPin Rank is literally destroying the Jartex network's prison economy, since with KingPin u do 8 Times the GodFather's Tokens (And don't talk for the others rank, starting to Murderers). And with KingPin the others rank can't competitive with them always for the Advantage KingPin have.​

Mucica

Approved. The difference between KP and GF is the same as GF and non-rank it feels like. Completely no needed, ruined the competition and the economy of the server.

Lucavarupe

I think this suggestion is very good , for me personally are 0% chanches to make something good in prison this season , i'm lunatic and the King Pins make like 250x times more tokens per minute than me , It's not fair tbh and i hope kingpin rang being rezolvated

SilverFang

+1, As a Grinder, I find it too unfair, I have opal set Max SL 35 good JH Gem and makes only 150-200k per minute meanwhile they have not max SL yet and no Opal set making 1m+ per minute.

the x7.5 lucky Blocks have much more effect than lucky blocks mined:
1. Skill Levels
2. Pet levels
these 2 makes it very much OP

SilverFang

+1, As a Grinder, I find it too unfair, I have opal set Max SL 35 good JH Gem and makes only 150-200k per minute meanwhile they have not max SL yet and no Opal set making 1m+ per minute.

the x7.5 lucky Blocks have much more effect than lucky blocks mined:
1. Skill Levels
2. Pet levels
these 2 makes it very much OP
they would make x15-20 more if we both have opal set

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
+1 I have seen some KP peoples tok balance go up 100k per 10 seconds that is crazy.

CrazyXD

yes i think KingPin rank is too strong, is an another level respect the GodFather rank, without talking the others like Murderer>Lunatic etc. Who have Kingpin rank is destroying economy and the prison is being useless play that because of him, i +1 and i think he need to fix fast possible.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
ItzSimoYT​

Fix KingPin Rank​

Suggestion Details:
The new KingPin Rank on prison, i think me, and the whole server is too much Op, i mean who is KingPin have literally an advantage enormous respect the other people (Like GodFather), it's ok do a rank stronger the GodFather rank, but is literally 7-8 Time stronger it.​
My suggestion is;​
• Decrease the Lucky block of the KingPin's mine From 1.5 > 0.4-0.5 (GodFather is 0.2)​
• Instead Emerald Block 90% and Clay 8.5%,​
Emerald Block 80% and Clay 18.5%​
And KingPin being available on the Jartex Store for: 250-270€ (Falcoltative)​

KingPin Rank is literally destroying the Jartex network's prison economy, since with KingPin u do 8 Times the GodFather's Tokens (And don't talk for the others rank, starting to Murderers). And with KingPin the others rank can't competitive with them always for the Advantage KingPin have.​
Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

Hey ItzSimoYT! After reviewing your suggestion i decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- Stated by ur self.

Have a nice day

DeinalzYT

Minecraft Username:
ItzSimoYT​

Fix KingPin Rank​

Suggestion Details:
The new KingPin Rank on prison, i think me, and the whole server is too much Op, i mean who is KingPin have literally an advantage enormous respect the other people (Like GodFather), it's ok do a rank stronger the GodFather rank, but is literally 7-8 Time stronger it.​
My suggestion is;​
• Decrease the Lucky block of the KingPin's mine From 1.5 > 0.4-0.5 (GodFather is 0.2)​
• Instead Emerald Block 90% and Clay 8.5%,​
Emerald Block 80% and Clay 18.5%​
And KingPin being available on the Jartex Store for: 250-270€ (Falcoltative)​

he's right just by having kingpin rank u dont even need the gkits cause the kit it's more op than the gkits

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
but is literally 7-8 Time stronger it.
Not really 7-8 times stronger but is indeed stronger than the GodFather rank.
And KingPin being available on the Jartex Store for: 250-270€ (Falcoltative)
It would not be added to the store as it is a seasonal crate exclusive rank. Also, the GodFather rank is 200 euros on the store (not including discount). So, Kingpin rank at least needs to be around 400 euros if ever gets added to the store as a permanent rank.

Overall, the rank does not require any upgrade or downgrade.
So, Neutral.

Last edited: