Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Fix Printer Make it like before

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
Minecraft Username:
SirDeku​

What is your suggestion's title?
Fix Printer Make it like before​

Suggestion Details:
As all of us who play factions know, when u go to print a cannon u get kicked out of printer every 2seconds for " You cant teleport while in printer". Because of this it is almost impossible to print a cannon and raid someone if the person printing doesnt have decent ping. I heard that this was done to prevent jockz from phasing but honestly noone cares about some method that was implemented to prevent a player from doing something (phasing) who doesnt even play anymore if we have to compromise the major feature of this gamemode which is raiding. I would honestly prefer being able to print cannons and raid people than getting kicked every 2seconds. The "You cant fly in baseclaim" is good enough to prevent someone from phasing anyways. I recommend u add a better printer asap which doesnt kick u since its legit impossible to raid a good faction with this kind of printer.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would help all of the players with bad ping to enjoy the gamemode again and will honestly be less annoying.​

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SirDeku_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • There is nothing to "fix" as /printer isn't broken. It is simply client side and ping dependent.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1