Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fix The Fricking Hit Reg in Minigames

ninja_linga

IGN
ninja_linga
1. I give very very less (negligible) damage to people
2. not a problem of ping(i mean its high but not tht trash tht it gives hit reg) as i dont have tht problem in practice and other servers
3. its been 4 months since the jartex staff has been saying that it will be fixed soon, ig the developers r lazy or else its a serious bug or smthin
4. do something i need to make videos

ee

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - BUG
Hello, ninja_linga.​
Please submit a bug report if you find any server-related bugs to let us know at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/. When you fill out a bug report, be sure to include as much information as you can and enough proof to help us fix the bug as soon as possible. This will help us understand the bugs more simply. Patience is essential in this situation because we don't have a set period for when they will be handled and paced. You can also get in touch with a staff member if you wish to report problems that could give you an unfair edge or simply ruin your gaming experience. They will notify you and the developers after you send the bug evidence to them if it is in the process of being patched or has already been patched. Both work, but telling a staff member about the bug right away might help it get patched soon. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
not a problem of ping(i mean its high but not tht trash tht it gives hit reg) as i dont have tht problem in practice and other servers
you have good ping on some servers and bad ping on others. It depend on their host, So jartex is hosted in france so it is far away from you location so bad ping, while acentra is hosted in singapore so your ping gonna be better