Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Football minigame

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
Minecraft Username:
BeLikeMike_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Football minigame​

Suggestion Details:
Okay so Skywars lobbies have this little place that looks like a football stadium View: https://imgur.com/F5o24By

I've had some fun here when i was with friends (you can break in since some barriers are missing) View: https://i.imgur.com/a00OKMF.png

So this + The football gadget could turn into a cool minigame on the lobbies,

Matchmaking could be done if a player rightclicked an npc or a sign so when 2 people click on the npc, the game limits 2 people at a time to be inside of the arena and a ball just like the football gadget one drops from above in the middle of the arena. First to reach 3 goals wins.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Fun gamemode, using the already implemented gadget mechanics​

Extra Information:
Just a suggestion i'd do apart from this one is that it would be cool if you could bid up to 50 coins per match.​

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Minecraft Username:
BeLikeMike_​

Football minigame​

Suggestion Details:
Okay so Skywars lobbies have this little place that looks like a football stadium
I've had some fun here when i was with friends (you can break in since some barriers are missing)
So this + The football gadget could turn into a cool minigame on the lobbies,​
Matchmaking could be done if a player rightclicked an npc or a sign so when 2 people click on the npc, the game limits 2 people at a time to be inside of the arena and a ball just like the football gadget one drops from above in the middle of the arena. First to reach 3 goals wins.​

Extra Information:
Just a suggestion i'd do apart from this one is that it would be cool if you could bid up to 50 coins per match.​
sounds like a pretty fun idea at least its way better than the duck hunt minigame in the main lobby +1

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
BeLikeMike_​

Football minigame​

Suggestion Details:
Okay so Skywars lobbies have this little place that looks like a football stadium
I've had some fun here when i was with friends (you can break in since some barriers are missing)
So this + The football gadget could turn into a cool minigame on the lobbies,​

Extra Information:
this was intended to only be used with the gadget, doesn't seem like a lot of work but you'd need to track score, which players are inside, check if any other players got inside, check when the ball is in a goal, check if the players have left to allow others in, etc. not worth it for a minigame no one will play more than twice

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeLikeMike_

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
this was intended to only be used with the gadget, doesn't seem like a lot of work but you'd need to track score, which players are inside, check if any other players got inside, check when the ball is in a goal, check if the players have left to allow others in, etc. not worth it for a minigame no one will play more than twice
But But But... Balls !!!

trolling apart im sure a lot of people take a break from the actual miniganes and chill a bit in the lobbies. So.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
But But But... Balls !!!

trolling apart im sure a lot of people take a break from the actual miniganes and chill a bit in the lobbies. So.
but more likely they will just disconnect and play something else, lol. also its not visible from the spawn area so like 0.1% of people know about it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeLikeMike_

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
but more likely they will just disconnect and play something else, lol. also its not visible from the spawn area so like 0.1% of people know about it
Unless... The builders of the JartexNetwork do a little //copy //paste on it Then we funking

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Unless... The builders of the JartexNetwork do a little //copy //paste on it Then we funking
where? we're not putting a football arena in front of the npcs or something

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey BeLikeMike_,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Football minigame” an
Upvote (+1)

“I think it has been removed but ok +1”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey BeLikeMike_,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Football minigame” an
Upvote (+1)

“I think it has been removed but ok +1”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!
my guy the fuck you mean removed its been there for months