Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Forums Forums Little Changes

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
Forums Little Changes​

Suggestion Details:
Hey to everyone reading this suggestion!
This suggestion is about changing some details that forums has that would improve the aspect, make it more professional and complete some missing parts.

1st. Bug Finder Badges Text Info:

The badges Bug Finder I/II/III have their text info following this format/structure: "Submit x bug reports". All people that ever got the badge know that you wont get the badge when submitting the amount of bug reports required to get the badge and its just when the amount of bug reports required get accepted/denied. I would suggest changing the text to:

"Get x bug reports reviewed"
That would look like this:

Bug Finder I
Get 5 bug reports reviewed.

Bug Finder II
Get 15 bug reports reviewed.

Bug Finder III
Get 30 bug reports reviewed.

2nd. Reporter badges Text Info:

Like the badges for bug reports, reporter badges have the same problem of not getting the badge when having the required amount of reports submitted and only when they get replied. I would suggest changing the text to:

"Receive this badge by reaching the amount of x gameplay reports and x chat reports reviewed"
That would look like this:

Beginner Reporter
Receive this badge by reaching the amount of 20 gameplay reports and 20 chat reports reviewed.

Active Reporter
Receive this badge by reaching the amount of 40 gameplay reports reviewed.

Great Reporter
Receive this badge by reaching the number of 140 gameplay reports and 140 chat reports reviewed.

Master Reporter
Receive this badge by reaching the amount of 350 gameplay reports and 350 chat reports reviewed.

3rd. Forums "About Us" Text
As majority of Websites and Forums, they have a text info bellow the page telling their history of when it started, copyright stuff, support and others. Recently Life Steal has been added in JartexNetwork as a gamemode and I don't see in the list of gamemodes in About Us the gamemode Life Steal. Would suggest adding it to bring more attention to players, make it more professional and complete this missing.

If I find anything more I will add to this, feel free to comment down bellow your opinions and ask questions if something wasn't enough clear to your understanding.
Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
already stated above​

Extra Information:
.​

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Hello daviddaraban,
thank you for creating a suggestion for the JartexNetwork!

After careful consideration I have decided to Upvote this suggestion for the following reasons:
- Make the forums seem more professional
- Small but meaningful changes

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello daviddaraban daviddaraban

I have decided to -1 your suggestion, forums currently is fine and this suggestion wouldnt really improve it significantly.

Thank you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hello daviddaraban daviddaraban

I have decided to -1 your suggestion, forums currently is fine and this suggestion wouldnt really improve it significantly.

Thank you
they are all small details that in my opinion would complete the missing stuff but I respect you opinion!

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
Most likely they won't really touch forum at all but for sure a +1

Almay

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
Forums Little Changes​

Suggestion Details:
Hey to everyone reading this suggestion!​
This suggestion is about changing some details that forums has that would improve the aspect, make it more professional and complete some missing parts.​
1st. Bug Finder Badges Text Info:​
The badges Bug Finder I/II/III have their text info following this format/structure: "Submit x bug reports". All people that ever got the badge know that you wont get the badge when submitting the amount of bug reports required to get the badge and its just when the amount of bug reports required get accepted/denied. I would suggest changing the text to:​
"Get x bug reports reviewed"​
That would look like this:​
Bug Finder I​
Get 5 bug reports reviewed.​
Bug Finder II​
Get 15 bug reports reviewed.​
Bug Finder III​
Get 30 bug reports reviewed.​
2nd. Reporter badges Text Info:​
Like the badges for bug reports, reporter badges have the same problem of not getting the badge when having the required amount of reports submitted and only when they get replied. I would suggest changing the text to:​
"Receive this badge by reaching the amount of x gameplay reports and x chat reports reviewed"​
That would look like this:​
Beginner Reporter​
Receive this badge by reaching the amount of 20 gameplay reports and 20 chat reports reviewed.​
Active Reporter​
Receive this badge by reaching the amount of 40 gameplay reports reviewed.​
Great Reporter​
Receive this badge by reaching the number of 140 gameplay reports and 140 chat reports reviewed.​
Master Reporter​
Receive this badge by reaching the amount of 350 gameplay reports and 350 chat reports reviewed.​
3rd. Forums "About Us" Text​
As majority of Websites and Forums, they have a text info bellow the page telling their history of when it started, copyright stuff, support and others. Recently Life Steal has been added in JartexNetwork as a gamemode and I don't see in the list of gamemodes in About Us the gamemode Life Steal. Would suggest adding it to bring more attention to players, make it more professional and complete this missing.​
If I find anything more I will add to this, feel free to comment down bellow your opinions and ask questions if something wasn't enough clear to your understanding.​
Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
already stated above​

Extra Information:
.​
Yeah it should show how much time you tried +1

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey daviddaraban,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Forums Little Changes” an
Upvote (+1)

“Small details but big decissions”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!