Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Minecraft Username:
FuzniX​

What is your suggestion's title?
Forums Translation​

Suggestion Details:
I noticed a long time ago that you could change the language used for the website. It is a really cool feature, but you can only change it Romanian. This is better than nothing but I think it could be useful to have more languages for the website. That's why I'm proposing to recruit some translators to translate the website in different languages. It would be up to Owners/Developers to reward these translators or not.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could improve JartexNetwork by proposing members of the forums to change the language in order for them to better understand, as English might be hard for some people to understand as it may not be their main language.​

Extra Information:
I personally can translate the website into French. For my case I am not really interested in rewards so I guess, you, Owner or Developer, can feel free to contact me in order for it to be done if you are interested in this idea.​

Last edited:

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Hello FuzniX,

After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to give it an upvote, for the following reason(s):

• It could help the members to understand messages in their respective languages because not everyone can understand English properly.

Regards,
~Gurnoor

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s):

• Reasons stated by Gurnoor_Live Gurnoor_Live

Last edited:

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
After reading through your suggestion it does sound like a great idea and so I've decided to upvote (+1) for the following reason:
● Would help people that speaks foreign language to be able to navigate in a proper way on the website.

Kind Regards, n0tanisha

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
-1, the site users are primarely English speakers. Meaning even if the site was in French, and the person using it only spoke French, he could still not use the site. Because French isn't allowed and he cant speak English.

For example, let's say a user got a false ban. No way he could appeal it, because he can't write it in English.
Or, let's say a user wants to suggest something, he cant, he doesn't speak English.
If you don't understand English, there's little to no help for you here. Only solution is talking to somebody speaking your language from the staff team.
So yeah, downvote

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
-1, the site users are primarely English speakers. Meaning even if the site was in French, and the person using it only spoke French, he could still not use the site. Because French isn't allowed and he cant speak English.

For example, let's say a user got a false ban. No way he could appeal it, because he can't write it in English.
Or, let's say a user wants to suggest something, he cant, he doesn't speak English.
If you don't understand English, there's little to no help for you here. Only solution is talking to somebody speaking your language from the staff team.
So yeah, downvote
Speaking in foreign language is allowed on forums (at least in some sub-forums for sure), mostly because you can translate a page more easily than in game. I'm pretty sure appealing in foreign language is also allowed as long as it contains effort.

Aevuh

Hello FuzniX,

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it.

■FuzniX is a king of suggestions, how does he get those ideas? ■

Kind Regards,
~Rose

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, FuzniX​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We can automatically translate it using google translate, that is how the Romanian language works. We may add supported languages in the future, but right now, there is no need to do so.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.