Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

fragment grind

kaykodes

so i went through the effort of buying hundred of creeper spawners. and it said needs silver frags to prestige. which i knew so its fine but i went to collect 10 ish frags, took like an hour, and find out it need 50 frags for 1 upgrade. why... so is there a faster way to get frags because im gonna have to farm bosses for like 15 hours to get my frags for the spawners
seems kind of dumb its a huge waste of time

ned_

Donator
Donator
so i went through the effort of buying hundred of creeper spawners. and it said needs silver frags to prestige. which i knew so its fine but i went to collect 10 ish frags, took like an hour, and find out it need 50 frags for 1 upgrade. why... so is there a faster way to get frags because im gonna have to farm bosses for like 15 hours to get my frags for the spawners
Theres no way other than defeating bosses.

Jazzmine_

IGN
Jazzmine_
Its either buy it or grind it. There's no faster way to collect fragments unless fragment boosters gets fixed.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Buy or grind are the only main options to be honest