Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Game Glitch

DSPWNEER

had a prehistoric bundle crate, clicked on it and received nothing. I don't know if this is a common glitch or not...
(inventory was not full)

IGN
NajjaciUMahalu
Hey There
That glitch isnt common if you have a video of it send it to a staff so they can give you a another one in return .
Here you go the Jartex Discord Server https://discord.gg/jartex
But if you dont have a clip you are not able to prove anything so no one will give you the crate back
No problem if i helped

AhmedGamerYT572

Donator
Donator
IGN
AhmedGamerYT572
Nope , The glitch is not common at all , as NajjaciUMahalu said you should report it to staff

alyan

Donator
Donator
had a prehistoric bundle crate, clicked on it and received nothing. I don't know if this is a common glitch or not...
(inventory was not full)
Make a payment request if you bought thay bundle crate from IRL money, if not make a bug report

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
No, Its not a common glitch, Tell the JartexNetwork Staff team about it they will fix it
Kind Regards,
~sweatgod

karalinda

Glitch is Dead, Long Live Glitch! Art & Code from the Game Released into Public Domain. Over 10,000+ individual art assets & animations, along with client ...Simply put, a glitch refers to an error in a video game. However, not every error is automatically a glitch, because there are different classifications depending on the type and severity of slope unblocked the error. A glitch is different from other types of errors, such as bugs and exploits. Glitch was a browser-based massively multiplayer online game created by Tiny Speck (which would later publish Slack and be renamed Slack Technologies).There are two main types of lag: latency lag happens when your network is congested with too much traffic, graphics lag (also known as FPS lag) occurs when the computer does not have enough processing power. It causes reduced FPS (frames per second).

mubinkhan

Hey, that sounds frustrating! I've had something similar happen to me once. It might be a glitch in the game. Have you tried contacting their support team? Sometimes, they can help out with missing items. You can also look for some gaming guides, like this gambling guide I found. It has a lot of tips and answers to popular questions, like can you use cash app without a card and others. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of useful guides out there. Good luck!

Last edited: