Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
creeperfish101
Minecraft Username:
creeperfish101

What is the suggestion about?
Gameplay

Description:
Hey guys

I would like to put forward some suggestions to improve the gameplay.

1) Coins

Since kits are a bit too over priced, let players obtain coins a bit more easier way. For example for kills also even if u win the game or lose let the player get an acceptable amount of coins for his/her performance. The point of the game is to damage the nexus but for players to obtain op gear and rush and get kills, they also deserve a reasonable reward.

2)Kits Change

Once you enter the game currently you can't change between kits. It will be better to have a /k or /kit command for players to be able to change the kit.

3)Missions

Introduce missions to bridges as well for players to obtain coins faster.

4)Player Ranking

At the end of the game when top 3 players are ranked, considering kills and nexus damage both will be better for the players.

5) Hunger
Hunger goes down really fast and in my opinion this needs to be fixed.

These are just some of my personal thoughts after playing here on the server for quiet a while now. I hope some of these ideas will be considered not everything but maybe nerved in a way and put in the new update.

6)Stats
Introduce a /stats command to display the players stats.

Thank you

creeperfish101

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Encourage players to be more strategic and use their skills more to obtain rewards and have a fun time.

Last edited:

ThaBegginer

Donator
Donator
In my opinion, even if the suggestion is posted multiple times, it should be counted as one suggestion... Literally everyone who plays the bridge want this change. +1
True if they annoyed with that they should do it early so they not suggesting again,

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - accept

Hello, penis
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):

- +1 already suggested good suggestion

Good night,
justthiemoalt
great

Yaitslegend

-1 already suggested multiple times
hey bro it suggested already but no one do nothing its really so hard to buy a single kit in bridge not like in bedwars because there tallent cost is 1000 and the bridge have the least bridge kit is of worth 10000 and in bedwars coins you get when level up but in bridge no coins and the bedwars have mission but in bridge no missions = no coin

Status
Not open for further replies.