Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

minas21

Minecraft Username:
minas21​

What is the suggestion about?
Gangs​

Description:
I was thinking about an improvement that could be done for the gangs in prison server of JartexNetwork. There are no many things to do in gangs so... Gangs could have a balance in them where you could deposit crystals into them for your gang members to withdraw. There could also be a gang chest where they could put items in it for gang members to take stuff out from it or put stuff in. furthermore.. there should be more perks in it like special effects while killing,multipliers and more quests to complete (per gang lvl).Many other things could be executed like fight challenges with rewards like an arena where, 2 gangs or 3 gangs or more, can fight each other and 1st gang be alive wins the challenge.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As i said, there are no many things to do in gangs and in my opinion this could be an improvement so players could do much more things funny and challenging.​

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello minas21,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.